Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Sacrificing more virgins. :blob_evil:
We're talking about a Demon summoning, not a Kamui summoning...
Hell strongly discourages further sacrificing of virgins, their child adoption centres are already overtaxed...the pet shelters would prefer different sacrifices than just goats and cows, however.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
We're talking about a Demon summoning, not a Kamui summoning...
You don't need that to summon me, I just want some company... 😭
Hell strongly discourages further sacrificing of virgins, their child adoption centres are already overtaxed...the pet shelters would prefer different sacrifices than just goats and cows, however.
Instructions unclear, ended up euthanizing my neighbor.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You don't need that to summon me, I just want some company

AliceShiki

I have been thinking about this for awhile, but.... How does this guild work, actually?
You create character in the registration thread.

Then you can interact with others in the Freestyle Thread or the Butterfly Channel threads.

You may also create novel in Scribblehub's main site where you show your character clearing the quests in the Quest Board as well as any other thingies you may think of~

That's basically it~

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
You create character in the registration thread.

Then you can interact with others in the Freestyle Thread or the Butterfly Channel threads.

You may also create novel in Scribblehub's main site where you show your character clearing the quests in the Quest Board as well as any other thingies you may think of~

That's basically it~
I see... Tough I gotta say the number of the page kinda overwhelm me:sweating_profusely:

AliceShiki

So, I'm the only fool who reads all the pages...?
I read everything in OOC, Quest Board and Butterfly~

Freestyle I skim through unless I'm involved, Receptionist's Desk I read the appraisals, but not the quests themselves~

And well, on main site so far I read nothing~

Back in the old versions of AG I read quite literally everything though~ (well, in AG v1 I read about half of what happened before I joined I guess, but I read everything that came after I joined)