Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
... Wait, so the one that summoned Saber isn't the MC after all? o.0

*decides to google about it*

Aaaaaaaaaah... The MC of Prototype is Ayaka, and she summons Saber... But in Sky Silver Manaka summons Saber instead~

I'd say that the one that summons Saber is the MC, so Manaka is the MC of Sky Silver as far as I care~

Also, she is the one in the cover of the novel, so she has to be the protagonist~ *nod nod nod*
Manaka Sajyou - Voiced by Aki Toyosaki (Drama CDs).

An innocent little girl who is barely 12 at the time of the Grail War. She is the master of Saber and holds the Master's Degree of the first-ranked magus, Seraphim. She is the older sister of Ayaka Sajyou, the main protagonist from Fate/Prototype.
Saber - Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (Drama CDs).

The fabled King of Knights. A blonde swordsman who is summoned to be Manaka's servant in the 1991 Tokyo Holy Grail War. His wish is to save his homeland. He is the main protagonist in both Fragments and Fate/Prototype.

... WTH Wiki!? Saber is the MC!? Since when a Servant is the frigging MC!? >.<
Absurd! I call absurd! >.<

... Seriously though, I'd be disappointed if the main focus of the novel of the Prototype Prequel was still on a Male Character... The whole point was to adapt the original setting that had a Female MC... Geez.
Remembers all the levels of fucked up Manaka is

Mnnn don't like it... or maybe she's cute enough to ignore.
Her illustrations are certainly very cute~

The brief snippets I read of her on the wiki does make her look pretty crazy on Prototype though... And well, Sky Silver does have the Evil Protagonist tag on NU, so... >.>

Oh well, cute and crazy, I can live with that~
Nooo go away! D: I want my hole!
*hugs you in the hole*

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Manaka Sajyou - Voiced by Aki Toyosaki (Drama CDs).

An innocent little girl who is barely 12 at the time of the Grail War. She is the master of Saber and holds the Master's Degree of the first-ranked magus, Seraphim. She is the older sister of Ayaka Sajyou, the main protagonist from Fate/Prototype.
Saber - Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (Drama CDs).

The fabled King of Knights. A blonde swordsman who is summoned to be Manaka's servant in the 1991 Tokyo Holy Grail War. His wish is to save his homeland. He is the main protagonist in both Fragments and Fate/Prototype.

... WTH Wiki!? Saber is the MC!? Since when a Servant is the frigging MC!? >.<
Absurd! I call absurd! >.<

... Seriously though, I'd be disappointed if the main focus of the novel of the Prototype Prequel was still on a Male Character... The whole point was to adapt the original setting that had a Female MC... Geez.
From what I remember, his role was more or less just having to deal with watching all the shenanigans Manaka pulled without being able to stop her since she was his master. So he's mostly an observer to what's happening and I mostly consider it as kind of an IU narrated story (with Saber being the narrator, rather than some disembodied voice).

AliceShiki

From what I remember, his role was more or less just having to deal with watching all the shenanigans Manaka pulled without being able to stop her since she was his master. So he's mostly an observer to what's happening and I mostly consider it as kind of an IU narrated story (with Saber being the narrator, rather than some disembodied voice).
I have no clue what IU means and google isn't helping...
I don't know if I asked this question before, but can NPCs be created when writing a story?
Aye, go ahead and make them as you wish~

AliceShiki

Though Saber being the narrator is like... *pukes blood*

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

Way

1626409802723.png

The worst part about this is making it accessible to layman and making sure that your interpretation of certain terms isn't bollocks...still, I'm learning a lot as I go along!

AliceShiki

In Universe
I see I see~
Well, it was the author's choice, I guess...

Reminder that Fragments was written by a guess author, while Prototype itself by Nasu~
Guess so... It's just frustrating to see it I guess, since Prototype was supposed to be a Female MC story, I just kinda expected the prequel to be too... *sighs*

And I dunno, just imagine Saber narrating Fate/Zero... I bet it wouldn't be nearly as interesting as Shirou's father narrating.

AliceShiki

*dead tired and sleepy*

Gotta... Finish... Chapter...

I really really need to stop procrastinating like this... I can hardly focus on what I'm doing rn... >.>

AliceShiki

...I'm getting old, nearly twisted my ankle with a single step in the wrong direction. Still limping slightly. Siiigh.
*pat pat pat* Ganbatte...

It's becoming harder and harder for me to stay up past my sleep hours myself... I fell asleep a few times while proofreading today's chapter... Time is merciless~