Hmmm..

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
give a raise? nah, dock his pay. if pansexuality is included, why not just include all of it? where's demisexuality? where's bi-curious?

either sum it all into "homo" or go all out. no pussy footing. hold that guy's pay until he puts the entire LGBT catalogue in there.

Surfing_Cipher

give a raise? nah, dock his pay. if pansexuality is included, why not just include all of it? where's demisexuality? where's bi-curious?

either sum it all into "homo" or go all out. no pussy footing. hold that guy's pay until he puts the entire LGBT catalogue in there.
Pan are there why not animals but chill dude it was said in a joking way

BenJepheneT

Pan are there why not animals but chill dude it was said in a joking way
I know I was jesting too

Though my point stands. Either put none of them, or put all of them. It's like ice cream. It's either a small sample, or a whole Baskin Robbins cake. No in between. It's less of a sexuality thing and more of a principle.

I hate pussyfooting.

Surfing_Cipher

I know I was jesting too

Though my point stands. Either put none of them, or put all of them. It's like ice cream. It's either a small sample, or a whole Baskin Robbins cake. No in between. It's less of a sexuality thing and more of a principle.

I hate pussyfooting.
Now I can't unseen what I saw at the end and seriously that a thing?????
Also almost of gender identity group or studies people don't major in biology funny right

BenJepheneT

Also almost of gender identity group or studies people don't major in biology funny right
No no no, pussyfooting is a term. It's when someone does something in a cautious, non-commital way.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Did they put in polygyny yet?

Surfing_Cipher

Oh there are some broken people aren't there? Well imma jump into that garbage bin.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
If they majored in biology, they'd get triggered and retreat to their safe spaces when they realize non-binary isn't really a thing and there are only two genders. Gods forbid that ever happens!!