What is your favorite way to laze around?

Sometimes people need to unwind for a bit after a hard day's work or they just don't want to do anything.

What's your favorite way to be lazy?

Surfing_Cipher

Sometimes people need to unwind for a bit after a hard day's work or they just don't want to do anything.

By reading my novels that's how remember to like, subscribe and click the bell ic- aw heck I forgot this isn't yt but anyways enjoy, comment and the novel or my PFP pikachu will visit in your room at night...

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Lasing about?

But that would result in focus! We can't have that!

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
YouTube, Facebook Videos, Games.

And sometimes I'd check if any manga/novel I read updated.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Sit on the couch with a background sound like music or youtube (cuz tv sucks) running. Sit and not think about anything.

Lately I discover that I myself is getting tired of even reading weekly updated manhwas and novel chapters, so sitting down and not think helps. I also get myself into some form of meditation for mind relaxation by being conscious about my own breathing.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Switch on the AC, get a nice warm blanket and some soup. Also one of the comfiest ways to fall asleep.

Sit on the couch with a background sound like music or youtube (cuz tv sucks) running. Sit and not think about anything.

Lately I discover that I myself is getting tired of even reading weekly updated manhwas and novel chapters, so sitting down and not think helps. I also get myself into some form of meditation for mind relaxation by being conscious about my own breathing.

you gave the vibe of that guy who shows up in every lo-fi videos

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Feeding the demons inside my head with fresh sacrifice in the form of vane entertainment.

VTubers, novels, mapmaking (as well as conlanging and worldbuilding in general), but mostly manga. Shoujo manga.

blanksphere

Sleep!
Except if I didn't need to sleep, I probably wouldn't sleep. There's so much things to do, you know?