Eye catching title..

Surfing_Cipher

So guy, my novel is https://www.scribblehub.com/series/319990/the-voiceless-wizard/ which is a fanfic
But the the title The Voiceless Wizard isn't all too great almost like called my supper attack water splash
In novel mc is mute and will be most of the time which is later
While the picture of it resemblances the theme of 1900s but someone told me I need to put any big breasted anime waifus to make it great....

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So guy, my novel is https://www.scribblehub.com/series/319990/the-voiceless-wizard/ which is a fanfic
But the the title The Voiceless Wizard isn't all too great almost like called my supper attack water splash
In novel mc is mute and will be most of the time which is later
While the picture of it resemblances the theme of 1900s but someone told me I need to put any big breasted anime waifus to make it great....
Meh the cover doesnt seem to fit the story. Why not google a cool cover? Long as you dont get paid, there are no problems using any cover you want usually.

Anyway I think the title is fine? Yeah. Maybe look around here and see if any titles inspire you.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Call your story "a mage lost his(?) voice for a decade. Here's what happened"

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I can give you a long ass japanese-light-novel-like title.

I'm a mute wizard, so what?
Just because I'm muted doesn't mean I can't became a great wizard!
I may be muted, but I can still slap people with my powerful magical spell!

Surfing_Cipher

Call your story "a mage lost his(?) voice for a decade. Here's what happened"
On reading made think of The Unheard ..but he does find a way to go around the problem mainly telepathy not really a spoiler ... So thnx for trying

Surfing_Cipher

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I would say that the Voiceless has more negative connotations rather than mute. And you might not want the readers to have false assumptions, especially thinking that the MC is too shy to speak or marginalized or way too passive.

If you want to use Voiceless i would maybe suggest using it not with a person but as a twist?

quick suggestions would the "The mute wizard" / "A voiceless chant" the first tells readers the uniqueness of MC while latter shows unusual twist worthy of attention.

There was also HP fanfiction about MC sensing the history of objects with a touch - the name was "Barefoot" exactly because he walked barefoot and listening to stories of the floor.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I was thinking of a brief title but u sure people will like that long ass title?

Of that hardcore
I mean it's the only clickbait ways I know, Cough, not like I use a long ass title on my first novel, nuh-uh.

Though I'd say it won't matter much so long as your story is enjoyable to read. It can be as long as any japanese light novel, or a brief one like classical novel, but if the story isn't my type, I wouldn't read them. This is just my opinion, so take it with grain salt.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
If theres no bread, let them eat cake. Reincarnated as a pastry chef in another world!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I think the cover should match the audience, since your trying to write a harry potter fanfic, maybe try adding some old school mystic or wizard like image? that would do better. Your current one feels like a historical biography

Surfing_Cipher

I would say that the Voiceless has more negative connotations rather than mute. And you might not want the readers to have false assumptions, especially thinking that the MC is too shy to speak or marginalized or way too passive.

If you want to use Voiceless i would maybe suggest using it not with a person but as a twist?

quick suggestions would the "The mute wizard" / "A voiceless chant" the first tells readers the uniqueness of MC while latter shows unusual twist worthy of attention.

There was also HP fanfiction about MC sensing the history of objects with a touch - the name was "Barefoot" exactly because he walked barefoot and listening to stories of the floor.
U did Echoes of the Muted magician

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Meh the cover doesnt seem to fit the story. Why not google a cool cover? Long as you dont get paid, there are no problems using any cover you want usually.

Anyway I think the title is fine? Yeah. Maybe look around here and see if any titles inspire you.
Gotta use the "tools" to find images that are free to use!
1.png