Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Kamui-kun is scary... *shivers*
*Nods*
Hmm...
I guess a certain amount of culling of wives have to happen anyway.... since the average number of people in a city is...

Common population definitions for an urban area (city or town) range between 1,500 and 50,000 people

And we know that a year only have 525, 600 minutes ~♫

I guess if he only meets wives 24/7 without breaks or sleeps... he could have a 1v1 get together for.... around 10 mins per wife per year... as long as he starts to kill a wife as soon as he caps 52.56k wives...

But then he'd have to spend time killing wives and children... that means he has to kill even more wives to make time to kill wives....

What a conundrum...

Last edited:

fyrre

*Nods*
Hmm...
I guess a certain amount of culling of wives have to happen anyway.... since the average number of people in a city is...

I guess if he only meets wives 24/7 without breaks or sleeps... he could have a 1v1 get together for.... around 10 mins per wife per year... as long as he starts to kill a wife as soon as he caps 5.256k wives...

But then he'd have to spend time killing wives and children... that means he has to kill even more wives to make time to kill wives....

What a conundrum...
What a headache.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Well there are a bunch of characters on or planning to come to conshire, maybe another group team up can be done. There is also some mysterious noises and disturbances there as well.
'o'
You mean the big party thing haxard is running?

As for the [strange noises during the night] quest, I did wonder if Anya could do it but then I couldn't think up a possible cause.
orz
Ah, they show up in like chapters 2-4 of my story, so that would be the easiest place to get an impression of them.

I can write something up for them in a bit if you like!
I'll try and read your story.
>w<
In the long-term, though, a character page might be useful for future players.

*huggles*

X

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
*Nods*
Hmm...

I guess if he only meets wives 24/7 without breaks or sleeps... he could have a 1v1 get together for.... around 10 mins per wife per year... as long as he starts to kill a wife as soon as he caps 52.56k wives...

What a conundrum...
Time to invent time stop magic! :blob_paint:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wait, no... I never said that! Stop twisting my words! :blob_catflip: :blob_catflip: :blob_catflip:
But but but... If the city only has Kamui and his Wives... And you mention that the city will eventually have a 3rd generation...

Then it means you'll have children! But the city can only have Kamui and Wives, so... What happens to the children!? What else can they be other than wives or dead people!? >.<

Unless... Will the children actually become Kamui!? *gasps*

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
'o'
You mean the big party thing haxard is running?

As for the [strange noises during the night] quest, I did wonder if Anya could do it but then I couldn't think up a possible cause.
orz

I'll try and read your story.
>w<
In the long-term, though, a character page might be useful for future players.

*huggles*

X
Yeah, I should probably make one. :sweating_profusely: Would it help if there was a profile in the Registration Pages?

Anyways, here's a brief summary of Sir Gawrgaru and Lady Luna.

Sir Gawrgaru Getandmark is the eldest son and heir of Duke Grogar Getandmark, who rules over Senzawa Island and is a major figure in the Warhawk political faction. He is the elder brother of Lady Gwendolyn Getandmark (by @fyrre). Their entire family is quite strong (physically speaking), and they are quite famous/controversial public figures.

Gawrgaru is seven feet (2.1 meters) tall with silver hair and grey eyes. He is described as having the build of a hero/tank and wields a large warhammer. His physical abilities are incredible and defeated a dragon (Ume by @ohko) with pure strength / OP abilities.

Despite his strength, he is rather passive, soft-hearted, a little bit dumb. It is extremely easy to bully him and Gawrgaru was bullied by many characters while he was attending the Royal Academy of Sky Harbor. For instance, Raul by @GodlyKamui humiliated Gawrgaru in public at a major tournament attended by thousands of people. Dew by @Reborn_Cat also likes to rain misery on Gawrgaru. Gawrgaru has difficulty saying to "no" to anyone, and you can basically bully him into giving you free money if you're persistent enough.

Gawrgaru's fiancee is Lady Luna, who is a purpled-haired noble healer from the Conshire Isles. During their academy days, Lady Luna stood up for Gawrgaru when he was bullied, and Gawrgaru fell madly in love with her. Gawrgaru is fiercely loyal to Lady Luna to the point that he is slightly yandere and a little bit creepy about it. Both Lady Luna and Gawrgaru currently live in the Conshire Isles (mainly because Gawrgaru followed/stalked Lady Luna there).

Other relationships: (A) Gawrgaru is currently the owner/contractor of Ume (by @ohko), who is being kept as a pet/pet. (B) Gawrgaru has a good relationship with Eochaidh (by @Way), and it seems like Eochaidh was some kind of mentor/teacher figure for him.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
But but but... If the city only has Kamui and his Wives... And you mention that the city will eventually have a 3rd generation...

Then it means you'll have children! But the city can only have Kamui and Wives, so... What happens to the children!? What else can they be other than wives or dead people!? >.<

Unless... Will the children actually become Kamui!? *gasps*
They will leave and create cities of their own...

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Ah, and two reference images (wrong hair color / style), but it gives you an idea of his body type~:

Way

Lets-a do some planning.

@ohko @fyrre @Reborn_Cat @Ddraig @Bochi (dunno if I'm missing other people who have a stake)

So we should probably decide the leadership structure of the whole raid thing. There should probably be a small council held between the nobles and particularly relevant adventurers, and apparently, there is supposed to be a commander for this whole thing, and it isn't the nobles.

According to Haxa, Eochaidh is the person nominally in charge. Now, this surprised me (and you are free to contest this decision) but I suppose it kinda makes sense, having a neutral third party from the Guild leading instead of one of Noble Houses, since the latter scenario will definitely bring unneeded politics into the crisis, as the noble house leading will receive the most credit, and by proxy the faction they are part of. This thus prevents a lot of petty political jousting for prestige preemptively since everyone technically has an equal share of credit. (though of course, someone had the bright idea of bringing along an Airfleet which doesn't even have armaments to dickwave)

(Though, Eochaidh is sort of sympathetic to House Getandmark, but let's just say it's a minor political victory the Duke managed to force since they are a major military house participating in the operation)

Also, I have yet to write Eochaidh's reaction to the Getandmarks arriving yet, I'll need some time since I'm a bit busy at the moment. :sweating_profusely:

Gwendolyn was with Yew, which is awkward since they haven't acknowledged each other's existence yet despite Yew literally walking up to Eochaidh and Kaede, but let's say that she didn't want to intrude to maintain continuity if that's fine with @fyrre and @Reborn_Cat

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Lets-a do some planning.

@ohko @fyrre @Reborn_Cat @Ddraig @Bochi (dunno if I'm missing other people who have a stake)

So we should probably decide the leadership structure of the whole raid thing. There should probably be a small council held between the nobles and particularly relevant adventurers, and apparently, there is supposed to be a commander for this whole thing, and it isn't the nobles.

According to Haxa, Eochaidh is the person nominally in charge. Now, this surprised me (and you are free to contest this decision) but I suppose it kinda makes sense, having a neutral third party from the Guild leading instead of one of Noble Houses, since the latter scenario will definitely bring unneeded politics into the crisis, as the noble house leading will receive the most credit, and by proxy the faction they are part of. This thus prevents a lot of petty political jousting for prestige preemptively since everyone technically has an equal share of credit. (though of course, someone had the bright idea of bringing along an Airfleet which doesn't even have armaments to dickwave)

(Though, Eochaidh is sort of sympathetic to House Getandmark, but let's just say it's a minor political victory the Duke managed to force since they are a major military house participating in the operation)

Also, I have yet to write Eochaidh's reaction to the Getandmarks arriving yet, I'll need some time since I'm a bit busy at the moment. :sweating_profusely:

Gwendolyn was with Yew, which is awkward since they haven't acknowledged each other's existence yet despite Yew literally walking up to Eochaidh and Kaede, but let's say that she didn't want to intrude to maintain continuity if that's fine with @fyrre and @Reborn_Cat
What even is this event you all keep talking about?
'-'

X