Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Dew by @Reborn_Cat also likes to rain misery on Gawrgaru
He doesn't, he only thinks of sir gawrgaru as a monumental idiot and was asked by Gwen to reveal everything he was hiding from her. (He has a power that is basically a lie detector). So they just had a bad start.
*gasps* You'll exile your own children! You tyrant! Bully! Evil!!! :blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_paint:
I say we have him executed!!!!
flo89cveju271.jpg
I still have no idea how the hell Ascalio is going to get there, but that's part of the fun, innit? :blob_okay:
He'll crash the party.
"I can fix your ships."
0bbe10f92347801e5236c192e328ca8f.jpg

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
*Nods*
Hmm...
I guess a certain amount of culling of wives have to happen anyway.... since the average number of people in a city is...

And we know that a year only have 525, 600 minutes ~♫

I guess if he only meets wives 24/7 without breaks or sleeps... he could have a 1v1 get together for.... around 10 mins per wife per year... as long as he starts to kill a wife as soon as he caps 52.56k wives...

But then he'd have to spend time killing wives and children... that means he has to kill even more wives to make time to kill wives....

What a conundrum...
that's where you are wrong kiddo! Nothing about it needs to be 1v1 ~ or involve Kamui everytime

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Lets-a do some planning.

@ohko @fyrre @Reborn_Cat @Ddraig @Bochi (dunno if I'm missing other people who have a stake)

So we should probably decide the leadership structure of the whole raid thing. There should probably be a small council held between the nobles and particularly relevant adventurers, and apparently, there is supposed to be a commander for this whole thing, and it isn't the nobles.

According to Haxa, Eochaidh is the person nominally in charge. Now, this surprised me (and you are free to contest this decision) but I suppose it kinda makes sense, having a neutral third party from the Guild leading instead of one of Noble Houses, since the latter scenario will definitely bring unneeded politics into the crisis, as the noble house leading will receive the most credit, and by proxy the faction they are part of. This thus prevents a lot of petty political jousting for prestige preemptively since everyone technically has an equal share of credit. (though of course, someone had the bright idea of bringing along an Airfleet which doesn't even have armaments to dickwave)

(Though, Eochaidh is sort of sympathetic to House Getandmark, but let's just say it's a minor political victory the Duke managed to force since they are a major military house participating in the operation)

Also, I have yet to write Eochaidh's reaction to the Getandmarks arriving yet, I'll need some time since I'm a bit busy at the moment. :sweating_profusely:

Gwendolyn was with Yew, which is awkward since they haven't acknowledged each other's existence yet despite Yew literally walking up to Eochaidh and Kaede, but let's say that she didn't want to intrude to maintain continuity if that's fine with @fyrre and @Reborn_Cat
Anything works~ Roxia is right now only here to pad her resume and save the victims

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Lets-a do some planning.

@ohko @fyrre @Reborn_Cat @Ddraig @Bochi (dunno if I'm missing other people who have a stake)

So we should probably decide the leadership structure of the whole raid thing. There should probably be a small council held between the nobles and particularly relevant adventurers, and apparently, there is supposed to be a commander for this whole thing, and it isn't the nobles.

According to Haxa, Eochaidh is the person nominally in charge. Now, this surprised me (and you are free to contest this decision) but I suppose it kinda makes sense, having a neutral third party from the Guild leading instead of one of Noble Houses, since the latter scenario will definitely bring unneeded politics into the crisis, as the noble house leading will receive the most credit, and by proxy the faction they are part of. This thus prevents a lot of petty political jousting for prestige preemptively since everyone technically has an equal share of credit. (though of course, someone had the bright idea of bringing along an Airfleet which doesn't even have armaments to dickwave)

(Though, Eochaidh is sort of sympathetic to House Getandmark, but let's just say it's a minor political victory the Duke managed to force since they are a major military house participating in the operation)

Also, I have yet to write Eochaidh's reaction to the Getandmarks arriving yet, I'll need some time since I'm a bit busy at the moment. :sweating_profusely:

Gwendolyn was with Yew, which is awkward since they haven't acknowledged each other's existence yet despite Yew literally walking up to Eochaidh and Kaede, but let's say that she didn't want to intrude to maintain continuity if that's fine with @fyrre and @Reborn_Cat
Yeah, If we have a meeting Dew would probably ask to take a vote to decide a non-noble leader, also dew was talking to Eochy not yew

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
He doesn't, he only thinks of sir gawrgaru as a monumental idiot and was asked by Gwen to reveal everything he was hiding from her. (He has a power that is basically a lie detector). So they just had a bad start.
It’s a well established fact that Gawrgaru can’t do math! :blob_happy:

Although to be fair, most of the “stupidity” is happening around Gawrgaru and not directly coming from him. XD