Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Does it have to be a pm?

I just remember in the last AG I did a group quest with @Vanus ... And sometimes I think... I had a lot of fun writing it... regardless of its quality.... it's a shame vanus and I are the only one prvy to it and no one else gets to read it .... even tho it was part of "my" story.
Ask @Bochi and whoever is running the quest! Group quests can happen wherever the players want it to happen!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Does it have to be a pm?

I just remember in the last AG I did a group quest with @Vanus ... And sometimes I think... I had a lot of fun writing it... regardless of its quality.... it's a shame vanus and I are the only one prvy to it and no one else gets to read it .... even tho it was part of "my" story.
Group quests generally get released in the receptionist's desk once finished.

A PM is there just for better organization and to avoid cluttering Freestyle~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Doesn't mean Dew can't misunderstand
:blob_happy: …I just also feel bad for Gawrgaru. Maybe @Way and me are the biggest symps? XD My story is structured so that it’s actually everyone around Gawrgaru who’s mean/horrible to Ume (Rushial, Ames, pretty much all the other minor NPCs in my story), and Gawrgaru is actually the one who’s actually nice to Ume.

…In other words, the author is trash! XD

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
:blob_happy: …I just also feel bad for Gawrgaru. Maybe @Way and me are the biggest symps? XD My story is structured so that it’s actually everyone around Gawrgaru who’s mean/horrible to Ume (Rushial, Ames, pretty much all the other minor NPCs in my story), and Gawrgaru is actually the one who’s actually nice to Ume.

How do you want Gwen to treat Ume, since she knows that ume is innocent

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

I don't see the correlation between the first paragraph and the 2nd paragraph, but it's nice that Ume has someone that is nice to her~

Bochi

Convo: You can add up to 6 participants

Me who added everyone else: So that was a fucking lie.

fyrre

Maybe Gawrgaru sees himself in Ume. Always getting crapped on. Anyways, the author is trash.