My Inspiration

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Everytime i saw this picture i feel sad.

It's a tragic story of family love, loyalty, revenge, misunderstanding, and death.

This single image bring with its the glory of France, the craftmanship of Japan animators and artists, and a heartwrenching pain of sorrow.

And yes, D'eon is the first femboy i have ever known in my life.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Everytime i saw this picture i feel power

it's a composition of unity, apathy, strength, dominance, and the abolishment of gender roles

this single shot will bring with its the devastation of skirts, the superiority of men being better women than women, and the preconception of a simple Monster Energy drink

And yes, Astolfo is the first femboy i will ever recognize as a symbol of attraction, regardless of the scabbard he possesses

BenJepheneT

Oh himeji is the cutest alright, but below hideyoshi. Just like how Jeanne is hot, but below Astolfo.
my taste changed over the years. i'd take Akira now. god damn, that onee chan bust bout to make ME bust

Mysticant

Resident Ant
So your tastes have matured, in a sense? I feel weird, hideyoshi is still the top girl in BTS to me. Well, that anime/novel has always made me question sexual orientation.

BenJepheneT

So your tastes have matured, in a sense? I feel weird, hideyoshi is still the top girl in BTS to me. Well, that anime/novel has always made me question sexual orientation.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still get down with my girl/guy

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Everytime i saw this picture i feel power

it's a composition of unity, apathy, strength, dominance, and the abolishment of gender roles

this single shot will bring with its the devastation of skirts, the superiority of men being better women than women, and the preconception of a simple Monster Energy drink

And yes, Astolfo is the first femboy i will ever recognize as a symbol of attraction, regardless of the scabbard he possesses

Such a shame his thigh game weak. They 'posed to be thicc!

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Every time I saw this, it reminds me to get the fuck off my bed and write.
Screenshot_2021-07-23-20-37-02-06.jpg

human

Everytime i saw this picture i feel sad.

It's a tragic story of family love, loyalty, revenge, misunderstanding, and death.

This single image bring with its the glory of France, the craftmanship of Japan animators and artists, and a heartwrenching pain of sorrow.

And yes, D'eon is the first femboy i have ever known in my life.

i'm sorry but what is this from?