Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Freestyle RP

luxia

Just as Lucia bolted for the door, a large shadow was cast on the doorsteps of the inn!

Adorned in his regular gear, though he wore a regular longsword in a belt since it wasn't exactly polite to carry his trusty greatsword into such an establishment, Eochaidh yawned slightly, his movements a bit more stiff than usual as he marched up the doorstep.

He hadn't gotten much sleep after that pirate raid for a multitude of reasons, and thus decided that perhaps a pick-me-up in the form of a hot meal was what he needed, so he made his way towards one of the taverns in the area for some hot soup.

In his tiredness and without maintaining the infusions that made him so deadly in combat, however, he was less aware than usual and thus failed to see Lucia rushing towards the door as he slowly pulled it open.

OC - Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Location - Tavern [Sky Harbor]
Bang!

Lucia collided straight into the edge of the door.

(Don't question how it happened)

Owie!

Brain not working! :blob_dizzy:

Itai!

痛痛痛痛痛死啦喵!

It hurt too much so Lucia collapsed, passed out unconscious, and dropped to the floor like a heavy brick.

OC - Lucia
Location - Tavern (Sky Harbor)

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
"Just cause it isn't a secret, doesn't mean it isn't fun to come to the conclusion on your own", I tell my teammate as she's laughing. "Also you forgot to think about how alien this world is to the people of the islands and otherworlder's like me. We still have to deal with the fear of the unknown. Plus I harvested the devil spice cause it would be useful if some of the professor's could extract it's healing properties."

OC: Dew Winter
Tags: @Ddraig
"I guess I didnt consider that," Rose contemplated. "Still you guys do seem to be eager for war," she said pointing towards the general area towards the airship. "Perhaps, the fear is only restricted to the common people; the nobility of yours does not seem to share the same sentiment."

Changing the topic back to the current quest, Rose asked, "So anything else you want to check? Like say the ruins? Maybe the lake? Or do you still need more plants?"

She continued, "Based on the schedule I saw, the next Airship wont be here for a few hours. So we have a few hours to kill."

OC: Rose Wyvornkin
Tags: @Reborn_Cat

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
"I guess I didnt consider that," Rose contemplated. "Still you guys do seem to be eager for war," she said pointing towards the general area towards the airship. "Perhaps, the fear is only restricted to the common people; the nobility of yours does not seem to share the same sentiment."

Changing the topic back to the current quest, Rose asked, "So anything else you want to check? Like say the ruins? Maybe the lake? Or do you still need more plants?"

She continued, "Based on the schedule I saw, the next Airship wont be here for a few hours. So we have a few hours to kill."

OC: Rose Wyvornkin
Tags: @Reborn_Cat
"There are different factions wanting different thing" I reply to Rose," I myself don't know much about the situation in the islands as I come from a world different to the isles, though aggression is one way to respond to fear. There also seems to be a shortage of food, which is why they want to claim the lake."

"You're not from the Islands?" She asks me, wondering where I'm from. "Nah, A bunch of different people from a bunch of different worlds seemed to have been dragged here along with the islands, I just happen to be one of them. I ended up at the university as I underwent something called "Racial Evolution" by the professors turning me into an evolved human with a bunch of new perks, one of them being Dawn who you are so intent on taking from me.".

We ended up chatting about a bunch of stuff as time passed and I ended up finishing taking photos of the ruins and various plants rose thought me about as time came to depart back to the airship.

"You're always welcome to visit me at the university, They'll let you in if you show them this pass." I told my first friend from terra nova as I also give her the number to my telephone conch.

OC: Dew Winter
Tags: @Ddraig

Ruins Exploration - END

FenrIIrz

Bang!

Lucia collided straight into the edge of the door.

(Don't question how it happened)

Owie!

Brain not working! :blob_dizzy:

Itai!

痛痛痛痛痛死啦喵!

It hurt too much so Lucia collapsed, passed out unconscious, and dropped to the floor like a heavy brick.

OC - Lucia
Location - Tavern (Sky Harbor)
Flint opened the door and found that something was in the way. He found a woman lying on the floor knocked out. He then looked around the area seeing that everyone is just minding their own businesses.

'This is probably normal around here.'

With a neat and tidy suit, he definitely felt out of place here with most people drinking and celebrating around the tables. Flint rather didn't care about it and headed for the bar.

"One coffee, please. A mocha" he ordered when he saw the coffee brewer.

"We got no beans, son. What's a mocha anyway."

"Just brew a coffee mixed with melted chocolate and hot milk. I got the coffee beans covered." He put down a metal can on a table.

"That's simple enough. *sniff* where did you get these from? It smells different than one we got here." The barkeep took a spoon full of coffee and pour them inside the brewer.

"Another world."

"I see. You might be able to milk some fortune from nobles, ya know? This one of a kind smells nice."

"I will think about it."

While Flint waited for the barkeeper to make his drink, a whiff of nutty aroma roamed underneath the smell of alcohol and delicious meals.

OC - Flint
Location - Tavern (Sky Habour)

BB_Tensei

Location - Observation Platform (Sky Harbour)

Flicking a glowing butterfly thing away into the aetherflow, Im gave up on trying to communicate on the channel he was instructed to, and lit up his pipe. He found the scenery majestically dull, opting instead to eye a local maiden's blooming smile as she was pondering over something. Thus distracted, he failed to notice things. What those things were, we may never know. His intuition was giving him a foreboding sense of danger, however, which disappeared as he looked away and began scanning the crowd for no reason other than curiosity.

Busying himself like this, he lost track of when the pipe needed a refill, causing him to panic slightly, rummaging for his tobacco bag.

"Ah! AH!" The man's woes verbalized. It was gone. He ran out of tobacco. Not one to give up, he put on a wise expression, and nodded to himself, thinking Things in life come and go, there was never any point of saving. Self-centered as he was, he also failed to notice causing a disturbance. Most passerby were kind enough to protect such beliefs, however. The crowd below left him to his own devices mere moments after

Bochi

The Encroaching Darkness, Third Verse

Tattered sail from high mast hang
Naught but wails of the dying
The clash of steel from darkness rang
The ancient one is crying.

"Well, we're in a fine fix."

Amidst the falling flakes of snow, Kanon stooped to examine the gradually cooling corpse. Blood had splattered the earth in a visceral crimson, but was gradually vanishing under the piling snow.

Though her boots still made sickening squelches when she stepped in the mush, Kanon's attention was on something else; the necks of the slain.

Every single one had been branded with a black rune, in the likeness of a sinister horned entity.

This is, without a doubt, the work of a foreigner. And one who's able to influence matters more than myself - well, I've only got one link to this realm, so that's to be expected.

"Ring any bells to you, Kaede?"

The young lady shook her head.

Figured as much.

The mysterious cult she was trailing had the means - obviously, or they wouldn't have found cultists in a godforsaken place like Skyfall - and as for the motive? Heh...who hadn’t heard of what'd transpired on Cimon’s Island recently?

"Since you're handling it without going through the guild, I presume it's a rather delicate matter?"

"Mhm, I suppose so. For one, we currently know nothing about the culprits except their rough plans, so I'd like to dig out as much as possible before they tidy up their loose ends."

And there's also a strong possibility that a Foreigner is guiding their movements from the shadows, so I'd like to preserve the element of surprise as well.

Subconsciously she reached for a pouch tucked near her breast pocket, felt the contents within, and was comforted. Kanon stood back up.

"Let's go. We won't find anything more here, and the snow will clear out our traces. Let nature work her magic."

"Okay."

Halfway back to the Mayfly, Kaede suddenly spoke up.

"Since you're not in too much a hurry, you must've already figured out the culprit's whereabouts, right?"

She was answered by a short, humourless chuckle.

"That...? Oh, that's an easy one, Kaede. From where else would a devil engage in such blasphemous acts, except the confines of their own home? The underworld, the deep, the bottomless pit; every culture had a different name for it, but they didn't need to. For it has a universal name."

Her gaze seemed to reach the horizon, peering downwards where the underworld would be, had it existed.

"From the depths of the abyss they crawl, dredged in filth and rot, festering with the grudges of the slain. Look not upon their visage, and answer their invitations with fire and steel. For they come from the darkest nightmares - from hell."

OC - Kanon and Kaede
Location - The High Peaks of Rathgar, Skyfall Island

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Inside the guild building, reception desk:
Kafka looking over the piled up stacked of report, and signed deeply. Look like today will be a long day, as her little 3-day vacation from work has caused a traffic jam on her desk. She really need to catch up on these reports. "Where is that caffeine-addicted lady when I needed her....?"

Reading over the three report, she realized that not only she was behind on her work, some lazy bastard may also have pushed these papers over to her. Lucky for him, Kafka was pretty interested in the Terra Novan that has show up recently. It is not very often that a Lowlanders registered as an Adventurer, not as early as this, as even the Ambassador from a nearby regions still haven't decided to publicized the relation between them and Sky Archipelago.

Evaluations:

Dear Miss Featherdown, welcome to the Archipelago! I hope your first impression of us was favorable to you, especially when we just appeared unannounced in your world.

Now, onto your report, I have to said, I am very impressed with your result. To be fair, Mr. Nathan's wife has started to losses hope after 2 weeks of nothing, and we has prepared for the worst. Needless to said, your wonderful discovery of Mr. Nathan and his crew, not only alive, but well and suffered minimal damages was the best news the thought-to-be-widow has ever heard!

Your reacquisition of the map, as well as modification of it was very well received too, as with this, we can began the process of salvaging and recovering the ship, as well as narrowed down the search zone for half a dozen other still missing ships.

Ah! On the behalf of Sir Gawrgaru as well as the guild, I offered you our greatest appreciation for taking and spledishly completed this quest. One of the member of this stranded party is Lady Luna, the fiance of Sir Gawrgaru, son of the esteemed Duke Grogar, the man the was one regarded as the best military mind of this generation, in case you were unfamiliar with our politic here.

It was a convoluted mess, as there was a serpentine monster that can shapeshift took the form of the stranded Lady Luna and fooled Sir Gawrgaru, and resulted in a battle where some part of the red light district was destroyed in a fire. Luckily, the monster was detained, and is currently being under the supervision of the young nobleman, much to the controversy of the situation.

I have heard the high praise of the shepherd for your job on this quest, Miss Featherdown. In fact, he even send us a compliment letter, and asked us to increased your reward for this quest, due to your success in detaining the sheep-nappers. Due to the worldshift, we have receive much more of these, shall I say, boring and undesired quests from the local, so it is a big relieve, both for us, and for the people, that someone decided to take these.

P/S: I am very curious about your rumored heavenly voice, as well as the divided songs of your. If you have some spare time, I and sure that the tired adventurers of the guild would love if you can revitalized them, even just a little with your melodies. I myself are also very interested too...

Signed,
Guild's Receptionist,
Kafka Leonar

Reward:
  • 15 Golds ( 10 Golds from Distress Call, 50 Silvers for Black Sheeps)
  • 200 Golds from Rescue Those Poor Souls (on the courtesy of Sir Gawrgaru for rescuing his fiance)
  • An invitation from Sir Gawrgaru and Lady Luna for a party at Conshire Isle, as they wanted to express their gratitude to you in person, and in a more presentable state this time.
  • A Pamphlets titled "Tourist Guide and All You Need to Know about Sky Archipelago for Otherworlders!"
Anya smiled as she took the rewards, "I am afraid I cannot sing on demand for people's entertainment as it would drain my mana. Perhaps if there is a great need for my magical song, then you will hear it. As for my natural song...it will only be for my lifetime partner as we make sweet music together." She glanced at the rewards and smiled again, "Thank you for the rewards. I'll be sure to keep in mind the generosity of this guild when speaking with my brethren.

The Featherfolk then left the building with a straight back, deftly and gracefully dodging out of the way from any people walking past her before she flew off to find a place to rest high up on a tall point.

NPC: Kafka Leonar
PC: Anya Featherdown
Setting | Guild's Headquarter, Sky Harbor, Sky Archipelago
Word count: 128

X

Nahrenne

Initial Reporting In:

Anya had recovered her strength from the quests she had been doing lately while resting on the peak of a nearby mountain on the sky island. Gazing down from her great height, she pondered over the things she had learned while doing the so-called 'quests' from the guild.

"Combat abilities are low. Survival outside their sky islands is low. Magical ability and competency is low. No hostility towards the land as of now."

She glanced at the pamphlet the half-elf had given her before skimming through the pages.

"Governed by a monarchy and the nobility. Technology mixed. ???"

Her hands paused at a page explaining the archipelago's arrival before she lowered the pamphlet and scanned the sky island she was on, "...They did not arrive here intentionally and currently have no way back. Their tasks are focused on stabilising and exploring the 'new land' beneath them to increase their chances of surviving."

She looked at the airships travelling between the sky islands, to the people going in and out of the guild building, to the remnants of ruined buildings. Her soft, white wings shook a little before she jumped off her perch and transformed into a snow-white eagle before she flew away from the sky island in a certain direction. Riding the winds and listening out for danger, she travelled at speeds greater than the airships and other flying creatures as she returned to Roost to give her initial report on these newcomers.

Several weeks later, she arrived at Roost and found her superior.

"Your Initial Report, 'Anya'." Said the Featherfolk man with a well-toned body, brown skin and hair with green eyes. His tone was stern and cold like his grey wings; his age seemed that of a man in his forties though he was clearly much older in reality.

Anya transformed back to her humanoid form and gave a soldier's salute before recounting what she had learned from her initial visit. After speaking for over an hour, she gave her initial verdict:

"As such, for now they seem to pose no threat to our kingdom, Sir. However, I still have yet to interact with these nobles of theirs. I received an invitation from one of them and so will investigate their intentions while visiting them." She said in a respectful tone.

The man stared at her for a long time before shifting his gaze, "Very well. I shall inform His Royal Majesty. Continue to monitor these newcomers and keep us updated." He half-turned and waved his hand, "Dismissed!" He then turned into a small grey sparrow-hawk before flying off towards the grandest of the Roost mountains.

Anya gave a bow before leaving for her home to recover her strength from the long journey. She then transformed back into her eagle form and returned to the sky islands to begin her next round of observing and investigating.

NPC: ??? - Anya's superior
PC: Anya Featherdown
Setting| Roost, Terra Nova
Word count: 477

X

Bochi

The Mayfly, Six Hours Ago

"So here's the letter, but just so you get the gist of it I'll summarize it for you."

"Gotcha, Kanon~"

"...No, I'm serious, okay? These tubes are flares that explode when thrown, creating intense light---"

"Uh huh."

"And they are only to be used if the opposing Foreigner is encountered. Upon use, immediately evacuate the area, failing that, duck and pray for a miracle. I will hit the location with artillery fire, and if all the flares are used up, go in for an emergency extraction."

"Gotcha."

"And don't fight the Foreigner head on. Seriously, don't. Even with an advantage in numbers, it's highly likely that her trump card will turn the tides. Once you extract them, get everyone out of the region, got it?"

It takes a Foreigner to match another.

"Don't worry, I'll deliver the letter without fail, and I'll pass the message too~"

Narrator: And thus, Kaede lied as naturally as she breathed.

Bochi

The Mayfly, Four Hours Ago

“Say, Kanon, the Hollow might be cursed ground, but it is still a stationary target after all, and a large one at that—“

“So why not just level the island, is that what you wanted to ask?”

Seeing the younger lady nod, Kanon sighed.

“Tell me, what impressions do you have of cultists?”

Nothing more than a bunch of insane folks pinning their desires on unknown entities. Kaede said as much, and Kanon nodded in agreement.

“From our perspective, their behaviour is foolish and mad, true—but they are also rather intelligent. Pick your jaw off the floor and listen, for I’ll say it again; the perpetrators this time are rather intelligent.”

“How so? They might have stayed hidden up til now, but then they pulled such a flashy move and now everyone has heard of them—ah.”

“Precisely. For an organisation that has managed to fly under the radar thus far, why would they suddenly tip their hand? It’s illogical even for a madman. When you strike out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. And right now I can think of two possibilities. One, they stand to gain something from all this attention; two, they have achieved their goals and simply don’t care anymore. For a summoning ritual to go well...“

Kaede waited, but the only thing she got after that was silence. Finally, just as the captain started to get worried—

“Of course. Considering who it is, this is but par for the course. Kaede, speak of this to no one else. No matter what happens, those going on the scouting mission must believe that they’re up against a bunch of cultists and nothing more.”

“...Bait. You’re planning for the whole scouting force to become bait.”

“Regrettably so. The opponent has already set her plans into motion; simply seeing through it at this stage will not help matters. For this to work, the hands in the shadows must come out of their own volition, and that will only happen if she is allowed to believe that her trickery has worked perfectly.”

“...Fine, I believe you. Let’s pray that the losses won’t be too big...”​

Nahrenne

The Challenges For A Poor High-Class Student:

Clarice had been happily reading her latest book on the Roost kingdom's social structure when she noticed her cup of tea was empty. Lazily getting off her chair, she walked over to a magical bell that would summon a servant from the university. Not even a minute later, an elf in servant attire came over with a polite smile.

"You rang, Miss Aedis?"

Clarice nodded slowly before pointing at her cup, "I'd like another refill, please."

The servant nodded and took out a crystal while smiling at the student, "Your glyph, Miss."

Clarice put out her hand wearing a ring with a runic symbol on it that held all her information and bank details. The servant took her hand and pressed the crystal against it before drawing a rune. A dull ringing sound and dark light came out of the crystal, causing the servant's smile to falter a little.

"Ah, my apologies, Miss Aedis. There seems to be a problem with the ring. Allow me to check." He held out his hand to collect the ring, and so Clarice obliged but with reluctance as it was storing over fifty books in it. "Many thanks, Miss." The servant then took a few steps back and placed the ring on a nearby table before drawing a larger rune around it. He placed the crystal against it only to see the same result again. He smiled wryly before handing the ring back to Clarice.

"Well? What's wrong?" She asked a little timidly, having never seen such a situation occur before when ordering some tea.

"...Well...it seems the Miss' account has been depleted. You don't have enough money to pay for a cup of tea." The servant said while looking very apologetic and awkward. After all, he was in front of a student who lived in the high-class dorms and had been on time with all her payments. Her family was also very affluent and there had been no news of a collapse in their businesses, thus this was exceptionally bizarre.

"...W-What?" Clarice felt like her very being sank into an abyss as she tried to understand what had happened. Her parents had paid the tuition and accommodation fees on time so why did she have no spending money?

"I said your account has been depleted, Miss Aedis. You will have to deposit more into it if you wish to use our services." The servant replied.

"..."

Clarice was at a loss and could only motion to dismiss the servant before she slumped back into her chair. She sat there in a daze for over an hour before she recalled the conversation she last had with her parents. They had mentioned something about wishing she'd become more independent, or something. This situation rang alarm bells in her mind and so she quickly put her belongings in her storage ring before she rushed out of the library and campus to find her parents.

+++

Upon returning to her room, she dejectedly slumped onto her bed while going over the talk she had with her parents. From now on, any spending money needed to be provided by herself. In other words, she had to get a job and start making a living. Clarice found this to be a very cruel tactic for her parents to use as all she wanted to do was study and relax in luxury. How could they do this to her?! She sighed into the pillow she'd buried her face into before she looked at the guild card her parents had 'so helpfully' had made for her.

"...This sucks..." She said before falling asleep, hoping this current nightmare would end.

NPC: Elf Servant of Elven Academy/University
PC: Clarice Aedis
Setting| Aerelieth, Great City - Elven Academy/University
Word Count: 606

Nahrenne

A Chance to Earn Some Cash!:

Clarice stared with a timid expression at the quest board of the guild. She felt embarrassed being there around tons of sweaty adventurers and explorers. Every time someone brushed against her by accident, she inadvertently used her psychometry and saw images of hard labour like shifting massive pieces of rubble around. She paled at the thought of her dainty self having to do such extraneous activities and wished her parents would rescind their promise of withholding her spending money to make her more independent.

"This isn't fair!" She cried out as some tears began forming in the corners of her eyes from being over-stimulated by the crowds of strangers.

Eventually, she glanced upon a sheet of paper written rather flamboyantly:
Title: Screenwriters wanted
Sponsor: Duke Vale
Tag List: @Reborn_Cat
Prerequisites: Professional experience in writing or a degree in literature
Objectives: To write an new screenplay for Everglow theatre
Description: The Everglow theatre is in need of a new play as they've exhausted their previous one. Work with the trope to create a new musical that will enchant the audience.
Rewards: 10 gp and royalties from the script.
Her eyes brightened up as she used her psychokinesis to take the slip off the board and read it in detail. The more she read, the more her heart pounded in happiness at the task. She had loved seeing the Everglow Theatre's performances with her parents and so was delighted to have the opportunity to give back to it what she received. As such, she rushed off back to her accommodation and holed herself up to do her task.

After spending several hours brainstorming over what the musical should be about, she eventually came up with a plan for how the story would play out. Once she written her first draft she then thought about how there needed to be songs. Since she never really dabbled in such things before, she decided to head to the library to read some books on music compositions and how to read and write it. With her eidetic memory and ability to learn quickly, she had a good grasp on how to do the musical after seven hours.

It was at this point that Clarice's stomach grumbled and groaned in protest from being empty. She held her stomach and felt a little dizzy and scared. She had never experienced this sensation before and wondered if she was dying - only to recall that the symptoms matched those of being very hungry. Since she had been born to a rather affluent family, she had never grown up with her physiological needs unsated. As such, she was frightened at the prospect of having to experience this torture in the future for as long as her parents remained stubborn about her spending money.

Biting her lower lip, she recalled a book she'd read about foraging for food like mushrooms, berries and other edible plants. Looking outside, it was breaking dawn, thus she gave a big determined huff before leaving her cosy room to venture out into the nearby forest.

+++

It had been a few hours since venturing into the forest, and Clarice was feeling very tired. She had only intended on entering the outskirts only to venture too deep and lose her sense of direction. In the end, she had to resort to using her psychometry to glean the correct course from the trees and her gained knowledge of the sun's position and time.

Eventually, she made her way back out of the forest while psychokinetically carrying multiple bundles of all types of food. She internally joked to herself that if the guild life didn't work out, she could possibly live as a hermit for food...until she remembered that would mean she wouldn't be comfy in her bed and in the safety of her room. Shaking her head at such a ridiculous thought, she returned to her room while not noticing the strange looks several of her peers gave her when they saw the army of mushrooms, berries, seedlings and other plants all trailing behind her in the air.

Entering her room, she was about to slump onto her bed when she remembered how muddy and messy she was, thus lazily headed to her en-suite bathroom and had a shower. Coming out of the bathroom with a cloud of steam rising off her bruised and scratched skin, she slumped onto the bed and fell asleep - having already eaten her fill while outside.

+++

With her food problem partially mitigated for the moment, Clarice went back to composing the songs for her musical. With the story already planned out, she had to determine which parts would be the best for having routines for dancing and singing. After much thinking, she eventually came up with the best places where the songs and dance numbers would go. She then got to writing the lyrics for the songs while adding stage directions.

After several days, Clarice finally placed her quill down and gazed at her first screenplay. She was breathing heavily from putting all of her energy and effort into writing it. Reading, and re-reading; writing, then re-writing; composing and re-composing. She didn't really know what the normal time was given for playwrights to create their works but she was pressed for time and tea-deprived. She was sick and tired already of receiving looks of sympathy from the servants who used to serve her tea every half-hour!

Finally happy with her screenplay, she placed the it into a large envelope embossed with floral motifs. She put a wax seal on it and double-checked that it was secure by using her psychokinesis to increase the adhesiveness of the wax seal. Clarice then sighed slowly before leaving her room with her precious bundle and headed for the university's postal office. She attached an address to the front that matched the one given by the quest before she handed it in to the staff member who took it with a smile.

The young elf woman then staggered back to her room and got a book out before she slumped on her bed and started reading in a bid to calm her nerves from sending something in the post for the first time in her life.

NPC: Servants, Students, Postal Service Staff
Setting| Aerelieth, Great City - Elven Academy/University
Word Count: 969

X

Nahrenne

A Welcome Reception:
The receptionist hands a letter to Clarice and gives her a slight smile.
The contents of the letter are:
Dear Clarice
For a first time writer you have written a wonderfully entertaining piece, Sadly the musical aspect of the play isn't that great. Nevertheless the cast found your play fun and want to try it out, So I extend an invitation to you to join the crew at Danelaw Island to work on improving the musical pieces of the play along side the Everglow Theatre.

Sincerely
Duke Vale

Rewards: 10 GP, A ticket to Danelaw Island
Clarice weakly smiled back at the receptionist and took the letter and rewards before stuttering out a thanks and running out of the building. She rushed back to her room at the university and shut her door before plomping on her bed. Opening the letter with both excitement and trepidation, she got an image of the Duke writing the letter from her psychometry before seeing the words.

"..."

She blushed bright pink before burying her face in her pillow and squealing in happiness while waving her legs in the air. After a few seconds of delight, she then gathered herself and read the letter again - despite having an eidetic memory.

"He said it was entertaining! Wonderfully entertaining! I don't mind about the music since it's not my forte but he said my writing was entertaining!"

She hugged the letter and kept staring at the mental image of Duke Vale while blushing, "...He's so handsome..." She reached her arm out to touch the mental image, only to realise he wasn't actually there. She let go of the letter, and the image projected in her mind disappeared. The young female elf then stared at the ticket and blushed once again, "Sh-Should I go, or not? B-But what about my studies?"

She struggled for a long time to decide on whether to go or not before ultimately choosing she would. She then put on a more comfy outfit before slumping into bed and reading a book on musical music to get a better understanding for when she went to Danelaw Island.

NPC: Receptionist
Setting| Aerelieth, Great City - Guild Building, Great City - Elven Academy/University
Word Count: 257

X

Nahrenne

A Troupe Full of Colour:

It had been a few days since Clarice received her reward from the receptionist. She was lying in bed in her nightclothes as she held up the ticket to Danelaw Island. If she was going to go there, today would be her last chance before the ticket expired. The young elf woman lightly bit her lower lip as she contemplated for the umpteenth time over whether she should go or not. Clarice then dropped one of her arms and reached for the letter under her pillow - using her psychometry to visualise the Duke (@Reborn_Cat) once again.

After a few minutes of absentmindedly gazing in her mind at the handsome man, she sighed and removed her hand from the letter. Staring at the ticket, she sighed once again before pulling herself out of bed to get showered and dressed. Putting on her best white blouse shirt and dark brown trousers, she put her glasses on and readjusted them before staring at herself in the mirror.

"You can do this, Clarice. They already like your writing. Just work on your music." She said to her reflection before breathing in deeply and letting it out in a huff.

+++

The trip was somewhat scary for Clarice as she was travelling on an airship by herself for the first time in her life. Ever since the worldshift, she had never travelled out of Aerelieth, either, since she had heard horror stories of missing airships and passengers that had been travelling during that time. As such, she had her eyes tightly shut the entire way while sitting as close to the emergency exit as possible.

Upon disembarking on Danelaw Island, Clarice made her way tentatively towards the Everglow Theatre. Once at the entrance to the building, she stood there and shook in fear and nervousness as she didn't know whether to knock on the door, wait outside, or just walk in. Heck, she didn't even know if there was going to be anybody in there to receive her. As such, she began to feel faint and fell backwards only to hit something warm and sturdy from behind.

"Whoa there, miss!" Came a deep bass voice full of warmth.

Clarice's eyes widened as she stood up straight and turned around, only to see one of the lead actors of the troupe, Mr Varys Nevarrio. The handsome human had a gentle smile on his slightly tanned face framed by his brown wavy locks. His chocolate brown eyes added to the warm feeling one got when looking at him, which added to his charm and appeal as the lead actor of the troupe.

"Ah...ah...um...er...I'm so sorry!" Clarice fumbled out while blushing from embarrassment and awe at being face to face with one of her favourite members of the troupe.

Varys chuckled and smiled, "There's nothing to be sorry about, Miss. Though, you have got me curious about why you were stood outside the theatre just now. Want someone's autograph? Is it mine~?" He asked in a teasing voice while winking.

"Ah...y-y-your autograph w-w-w-ould b-b-be nice..." Clarice said while feeling dizzy again from her shyness before she shook her head, "Ah wait! That's not why I'm here! Um...I c-c-came over to s-s-sort out the m-music for the new m-m-musical?" She stammered out.

Varys raised his brows and crossed his arms while adopting a nonchalant pose, "Oh? And what name does the Miss go by, then?"

"Eh? Um, it's Clarice Aedis...Mr Nevarrio..." She averted her gaze and blushed as her heart thumped from nerves and the fear of being turned away.

"Okay! Follow me~" Varys smiled before grabbing Clarice's wrist and dragging her through the doors before stopping at the stage where the rest of the troupe were sat in a circle on chairs reading through a script. "Look who I found~! It's only the writer of that musical we got recently!" He shouted out to them.

The members of the troupe all immediately looked up before staring at Clarice with excited eyes. There was then a mad rush as they all got out of their seats and ran over to crowd around her to ask about the script she'd written.

Clarice answered their questions to the best of her ability, though she stammered even more than earlier in the process. Once their initial excitement was sated, they began discussing the music for the show while bringing up points that would improve it.

After an hour of being there, Clarice finally gathered the courage to ask where the Duke (@Reborn_Cat) was, as she had been glancing around everywhere but couldn't see him anywhere. That was when the choreographer piped up with a cheeky smile saying that he was currently with his wife and one year-old son, spending some quality time with them. At hearing this, the young elf woman's heart shattered as her first crush was obliterated before they even met. She politely thanked the choreographer while trying her best not to give away her broken heart, only for some of the actresses to come over and say he'll likely come visit soon, so she could get his autograph then - completely misinterpreting the sadness she was inadvertently showing.

Trying her best to put such a setback to the back of her mind, Clarice got back into working on the musical with the rest of the cast and troupe while explaining parts they needed some clarification on.

NPC: Varys Nevarrio - Lead actor of the Everglow Theatre Troupe, the rest of the troupe
Setting| Danelaw Island - Everglow Theatre, Great City - Elven Academy/University
Word Count: 893

X

Bochi

Present Time, ???

“Oh dear.”

Swinging her legs casually as she helped herself to a sandwich, Kanon temporarily suppressed her magical vision and a sigh, opting to pay more attention to the food.

Progress on the matter at hand was...dismal, to put it politely. The whole island was just a stirring pot of disaster a few moments from exploding, and she did not relish watching it all play out from afar.

For Asta’s sake, this was supposed to be a simple scouting task...how did we end up with William Shakespeare Jr, Act II?

There were enough factions crammed onto that tiny island that even her, a spectator, was feeling stifled. She did not want to think of Kaede, who was closer to the action, and the scouting force that were in the thick of it.

The first faction was obviously the cultists, who were attempting to summon something. And by the looks of the laser attacks, they’d almost succeeded. The second would be the noble faction, as well as the political matters among them. Third would be the Foreigner responsible for the whole matter, and now a fourth; she’d no idea who that supposed demon was, but it was definitely in it for it’s own purposes. Fifth - the thing that was causing the weather shift.

Oh wait, she herself was involved as well, so that brought it up to 6. Yeah, nothing wrong could possibly happen from this.

Well, my purpose is the Foreigner, so the demon and weird creature should be fine so long as they aren’t planning to interfere. Though the first two factions really worry me a lot...oh well, it can’t be helped.

Sighing, Kanon went back to passive observation mode, praying for a miracle that she knew wouldn’t be coming.​

Reciful

Just another Uneventful Day of a certain Sky archipelago Guild Receptionist (NPC event):

Hi there! did you have a good day?.

I'm a one of the remaining female staff here in the sky archipelago. Ever since the day of the tragedy occurred the entirety of the archipelago is plunged to absolute chaos.... I mean like literally.

Well, can you really blame the people being crazy? it's not your everyday occurrence that a entire continent suddenly get teleported in a freaking another dimension!! Heck! Even I was crying like a baby that day just so you know!! Hmph!

But, I'm okay now alright! I'm no longer crying like a baby okay!.. I mean it okay!!

As one of the remaining staff left in the guild. I need to get hold of myself quickly... Cause.... I'm a pro! just so you know! Hmph!

The guild branch of sky archipelago is currently lacking people... We'll some of the staff we have are either on a vacation to another place when the day of tragedy happened or they suddenly gone missing after the incident happened... There are so much confusion right now even after things calmed down a bit... There's soooo much damn work, gimme a break will you~?.... But since I'm a PRO I won't complain! Rather I won't voice it out loud. I won't okay!.

Then, weird things started happening soon after this whole "we get isekaid" stuff calmed down.

Problem One is... where the heck are we?

I mean, hey! We have no idea what the heck is this world we get teleported into. There's even rumors of people seeing a mysterious flying whale's in the distance!

Then there is the second problem.

Problem two... New people suddenly make appearance!

We'll sky archipelago have wide variety of races living in it...... But I'm pretty sure and confidence as a "PRO" guild receptionist that.... I never seen that lady there, this dude here! & that unknown being over there!!

I'm not boosting or something, but as a PRO(lol) Guild receptionist. I deal social interaction almost 24/7 of my life, thus I have a good eyes discerning foreigners specially here in sky archipelago which is popular tourist spot back in our original world.

So I have a good feeling they're NOT a citizens of our world And also not this new world we're are into.
surprisingly they are more open on that topic.......
I mean, the Heck! They literally put it in their guild registration form when they created membership registration just few day ago!!!

Now I'm worrying for them in a completely different sense than before!! Hey Give me back my caution!!

Right?... RIGHT!? for example there is this one particular incident, one day in the guild.
One day,
As I am currently in charge for the processing new guild members registration and since we changed shifts every week right now is my turn, so I am expecting new faces & excited to hear their each & different stories to tell.

And then the guild door opened!
Okay here come the first customer!

[Hello welcome to....the the guil...d...r??!????!!?!?]

Did my brain freeze?
I forgotten to even move
My thoughts stop processing my words
My eyes is shut open wide
As my body grow colder & numb due to sheer terror

W...what the fck is that?

Its floating... A lump of... Meat?... Flesh?.. or a something like a fusion of many different living being into.... one moving, floating ball(?) Square(?) Rectangle(?)

Huh?.... Why can't I identify it shape?

its image is so sickening that it makes a mentally ill individual doddle drawing looks good in comparison.

Is that even a living being?
I'm I day dreaming?
Or is this a nightmare?

[𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉?.... 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇]

!!!!??

I.. it...IT CAN SPEAK!! what's more.. THIS THING HAVE A REALLY DAMN GOOD VOICE WTF!?!?

I somehow managed to keep my face smiling without breaking down in fear.... No It felt more like my body froze in sheer terror and forgot to how to express fear.

It felt like I'm infront the nightmare itself & I can't escape.

Its voice is like a lullaby that seducing my mind to keep looking its way, its horrendous image that felt like its melting my brain...

I wanna gorge out my eyeballs just to stop looking at this disgusting abomination.....
But My mind is held prison by its inducing voice that its so wonderful I wanna break my ear drums and make it bleed.

My mind is melting
My body is numb & frozen in terror
My eye rots
My ears is enchanted
My soul is screaming
Yet I can't do anything
I'm just a human
I'm just a fragile human

I dunno what's what anymore....
I keep on listening to the entity's backstory... Yet, my mind fail to process what its saying. All what I have in mind is the entity's world defying melodious voice & how much I wanna run away from here.

Huh?... When did I give it the registration paper?... I didn't notice at all?

Some how its writing its info on the paper with its...hand...hands? Or is it a tendrils? Tentacles?... Animal limbs? Or is it Insect legs....
oh It seems my eyes aren't working well.

Afterwards I processed the paper.

[Hey...]
[Hey! Wake up you!]
[WAKE UP HEY!!!]
...!?
[Ouch!? What was that for!!]
[You dummy isn't today you're in charge of new members registration?... then Why are you sleeping! Wake up idiot!]
[!?.... Wha... What... But.. I was.... Huh?]
[What still haft asleep? *Sigh* go & have a coffee firsts Will you.... Well its still early 7:00AM anyway]
[.........what? But isn't 9am now... Huh???]
[*Sigh*.... Just have some coffee okay?]
Hi there! did you have a good day?

....Huh??... What I'm I saying again?

what?, I wanna share you a story?....
What story?
Hmmm I dunno?
Maybe its just your imagination? Day dreaming perhaps?

Maybe you should have proper sleep....
If not, you'll have nightmares you know?......Hmph! I don't care at all if you have nightmares okay!
... I don't care okay!