Through Jesus Christ our Lord I ask you to create 2 holy labels

_ciro_

The first: Futanari (futa), the second, Futanari-girl (futa-girl).
This is because although I like futanari, I am totally tired of looking for lesbians and the least I start reading is a man turned into a woman who gets a cock, that's not fucking lesbian, it would only be like that if they gave him one cock a woman and we all know that such novels are very, very few.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Futanari (futa), the second, Futanari-girl (futa-girl).
You're going to have to clarify. Futanari means a person with both male and female genitals. Whether they're transgender, non-binary, androgynous, masculine, or feminine, all irrelevant.
If you want lesbians, than look for Girl's Love, yuri, lesbian those things. If you don't want Gender Bender, then exclude it from your search results.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I think there may, as has been mentioned, be more sensible means to find what you want without tag bloat.

But who am I to question a person of the book?

_ciro_

You're going to have to clarify. Futanari means a person with both male and female genitals. Whether they're transgender, non-binary, androgynous, masculine, or feminine, all irrelevant.
If you want lesbians, than look for Girl's Love, yuri, lesbian those things. If you don't want Gender Bender, then exclude it from your search results.
Nah, what I want is a label that applies to futanari, regardless of whether it is male or female originally (that is, for girls with dicks), mainly because like I said, most authors put yuri, girls love, it ends up being Futanari, the reason why I request it is because I know that many will put futanari as a tag if it is born, so it would help me to exclude it from the search when I do not want to read it (and of course, those who search for futanari will find it much more easily, which are the majority of people looking for yuri or girls love).
Transgender, non-binary, androgynous are different things, they do not fall under the category of futanari.
The futa-girl thing you can ignore, it was for something, but now I think about it and it would be the same, so only a futanari label, which would be, girls with dick, also put the dick.girls in this because the only fucking difference is they don't have balls, but it's fucking the same.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Nah, what I want is a label that applies to futanari, regardless of whether it is male or female originally (that is, for girls with dicks), mainly because like I said, most authors put yuri, girls love, it ends up being Futanari, the reason why I request it is because I know that many will put futanari as a tag if it is born, so it would help me to exclude it from the search when I do not want to read it (and of course, those who search for futanari will find it much more easily, which are the majority of people looking for yuri or girls love).
Transgender, non-binary, androgynous are different things, they do not fall under the category of futanari.
The futa-girl thing you can ignore, it was for something, but now I think about it and it would be the same, so only a futanari label, which would be, girls with dick, also put the dick.girls in this because the only fucking difference is they don't have balls, but it's fucking the same.
There is already a Futanari tag.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Entonces el número de autores que lo usan es mínimo, porque siempre miro las etiquetas y generalmente no está ahí, pero bueno, no importa, solo me gustaría que los autores escribieran sobre lesbianas reales y encontré una novela como eso, llamado Vintage Red, eso es lo que quiero decir.
No me gusta el tema del gender bender, éste porque es una cristalización del miedo de los autores a escribir una mujer, pero muchas veces ni siquiera es algo importante, pero arruina un poco la experiencia, porque en la que la el personaje ni siquiera se molesta Con el hecho de cambiar de sexo durante la historia es algo así como: ah, no tengo pene / mi hermanito se ha ido, y a los 5 minutos se olvida y actúa totalmente como lo haría una mujer, Creo que es lo único que realmente me gustó. trama es que les gustan las mujeres.
Lo cual es un problema, porque si miras a las que comienzan como mujeres, es algo así como: me gustan las mujeres, ya está, ya está, no se complican.
Bueno, aunque supongo que es cuestión de gustos, pero no me gustan los clichés, básicamente porque los he leído tantas veces que ya me aburren los chistes clichés sin sentido.
Me no gusto.