Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Bochi

I thought that Gargan and Wendyll had gone into that building.
'-'
@BouncyCactus
Or am I remembering what's happened already wrong?
:blob_frown:

X
They were planning to in Bouncy's post, but got distracted by a runaway cultist and the ending of that post was rather vague about it, tbh. Figured it was a good opportunity for Bouncy to join up with the party.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Or we can have some big bois arrive to wipe ass in a bit
I thought that Gargan and Wendyll had gone into that building.
'-'
@BouncyCactus
Or am I remembering what's happened already wrong?
:blob_frown:

X
They were planning to in Bouncy's post, but got distracted by a runaway cultist and the ending of that post was rather vague about it, tbh. Figured it was a good opportunity for Bouncy to join up with the party.
Ahhh, I see.
o7

X
Aye, that was the plan, and they are gonna enter the build to shelter from the blood rain, but I can't find the time to RP. Damn real-life getting in the way of my interweb life!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
@Bochi what would happen if one of the skeletons went out of control and began attacking the cultists too?
The most likely scenario is that by doing so the skeletal remains and the cultist blood combine with the demonic energy of the area to turn the entire army of skeletons into liches and summon one or two Monarchs of Death.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Estimating a worst case scenario would require me to know what goes on inside Bochi's head. While I may claim to know many things, my knowledge of the eldritch is lacking.
Ume learns necromancy from seeing it and controls those Monarchs of Death before destroying the island, then going over to Cimon's Watch to kill everyone there and make a dead army. She then makes her way to the main sky islands and keeps making her dead army bigger.
'-'

X

fyrre

Ume learns necromancy from seeing it and controls those Monarchs of Death before destroying the island, then going over to Cimon's Watch to kill everyone there and make a dead army. She then makes her way to the main sky islands and keeps making her dead army bigger.
'-'

X
And then conquers Sky Archieplago! Ume's ambition grows ever bigger and she moves onto Terra Nova. Ume and her undead army rage war on the people of Terra Nova. The war lasts 30 years and by then Terra Nova is reduced to dust.