After the demon king, what would you do?

What would you do?

• 1. Go back

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2. Time travel

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 3. World conquest

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • 4. Normal isekai life

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Option #3.

The previous demon king was weak and the demon realm needed a new ruler. So, i will take the throne and declare war against humanity but this time... I will return to the imperial capital as the "Hero"

When the king rewards me with slaying the previous demon king. His head will roll on the ground as i slice it and i will then open a portal for my minions.

After that, i get to corrupt the prince into being my spouse and we shall rule the world!

*cue maniacal laughter*

tyler89558

World conquest.

Either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

The world owes me. Thus, it shall belong to me. That, and I'd probably have a few bones to pick with the society that threw me at the demon king anyways.

LilTV1155

The choices are not that great.

1. Like someone said before madhouse or lost time passed and PSTD.
2.Time travel will screw up time and sanity.
3. Will have to deal with all kind of politics and the nasty like slavery, crimes, and etc. Too much work, too much stresses + PTSD + etc.
4. The best, but only if you can be financially and socially independent and has NO INTIMATE LEADING-ON CONTACTS/"Friendly" relationships with ANY member of previous party or enemies. Need to stay extremely low profile! Also allow a simple marriage of personal interests, not political interests.

ThatOne

Try to go back home, yandere stops you. You realize you were lied to by the goddess and the demon king was preventing the goddess from taking over the world. Get betrayed by all your comrades because they are under the influence from the goddess, basically brainwashing them. You inherit the demon kings powers while running away and you set out on a journey full of betrayal, pain, and struggles.
Or you just go back home ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Johgral

A God survey to see who is gonna be next on the road of trunk-kun.
I would want to flee form any interaction so I chose 5. Do nothing because inaction is also a choice (at worst I would look at the god in the eyes in a starring battle for eternity).

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Go back and stick my nipple in my son's mouth.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
I would become [The Embodiment of Chaos] and [Impart] [Profound Knowledge] onto the followers of the [Isekai God]
then I'd become a [True Immortal] and escape the [Domain] of the [Isekai God]
oh... and after that I'd [Initiate] a [Novel Multiverse] and [Interact] with subsequent [Sapients]

LilTV1155

Resurrect the demon king as the demon queen and bang her.
For some reasons, that answer gave off . . . . . . . . a sort of rapey vibe I guess?
I would become [The Embodiment of Chaos] and [Impart] [Profound Knowledge] onto the followers of the [Isekai God]
then I'd become a [True Immortal] and escape the [Domain] of the [Isekai God]
oh... and after that I'd [Initiate] a [Novel Multiverse] and [Interact] with subsequent [Sapients]
And the followers of Isekai God led the world to self-destruction. lol
World conquest.

Either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

The world owes me. Thus, it shall belong to me. That, and I'd probably have a few bones to pick with the society that threw me at the demon king anyways.
Common trope nowaday.
Fight the Demon Emperor, then the Demon God behind the Demon Emperor. Then the Greater Demon God behind the Demon God. So on and so forth.
That totally sound like a cultivation story for some reasons.
Marry the demon princess, impregnate her, and live out forever in a farmstead at the edge of a quiet town.
Won't that be an issue considering you rekt the demon princess's parents "Demon King" or whoever that is?

Last edited:

Armored99

Harem-phobic
It would depend.
Like why was there a demon lord what actions led to such a consequence? Should I make it my life's work to ensure they don't get repeated?
Was there a greater power at play? Should I make it my life's work to subvert it?
Was it all a big game? Should I learn how to flip the board?
Why is the world like this and who responsible, so I can make it my life's work to piss them off.