Author tiers

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So like, has anyone noticed the author tiers here? I mean cuz i was responding to a dude's post on my profile and noticed there was a "Famous Author" tag under my name and i was all like, "Huh"

So anyway i got kinda curious and looked at the authors from the Trending sections. One of them had the tag "Rising Author" and another had a "Well-known Author" tag.

Like, what's the criteria for those, even? Are there other tiers i don't know about? Just something i noticed and didn't see anyone else talk about in a thread before.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

I think criteria are the cumulative amount of readers on all your stories or something like that.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
It's related to your follower I think. Because once I hit 25 followers I got "Rising Author" Tag

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I didn't even know I was famous at all, considering my update scedule. Like, I only write just to have fun but I suddenly risen to famous Author that I'm actually scared that one day just because I don't feel like writing, some rando just gonna hack my phone and if I don't give him, his daily dose of chapters, he'll send a kidnapping team to take me away to some random warehouse and continue writing chapters for him.

Mihou

Firefly—
Lol I dont even get how you guys know this. There must be a user's guide I'm unaware of haha
The info is fully available on Discord (on the secret Author channel) which was pinned, I don't know if it was available on the site though.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The info is fully available on Discord (on the secret Author channel) which was pinned, I don't know if it was available on the site though.
To be honest, I probably never would've found it even if it was.
I didn't even know I was famous at all, considering my update scedule. Like, I only write just to have fun but I suddenly risen to famous Author that I'm actually scared that one day just because I don't feel like writing, some rando just gonna hack my phone and if I don't give him, his daily dose of chapters, he'll send a kidnapping team to take me away to some random warehouse and continue writing chapters for him.
I have legit feared something similar. One of my readers got pre-try crazy. I was both flattered and scared by the guy's enthusiasm.

Szaku

Guess ya ain't part of the cool kids :blob_shade:
"cool kids" he says :rolleyes: apparently i only partially qualify for the "literate" kids.. i only just realized the scrolling banners on the homepage leads you here which is effectively the author's section of the forum.

ive been just a-talkin' and replying to you.....weirdoes.. for MONTHS now. ugh. no need to see me off, ill find my way back to the degenerates on my own :cautious::coffee:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Did my business become that well known?
To be honest, I probably never would've found it even if it was.

I have legit feared something similar. One of my readers got pre-try crazy. I was both flattered and scared by the guy's enthusiasm.
wait that wasn't me was it, i don't remember doing that on one of your stories...

Xeoz

Yikes.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
There are tiers , rising is the tier after getting readers but for me , i got rising after 330 readers and 170 hearts on my main series.
Well known is strange but you need 4000-6000 hearts and 2000 readers tho.
Take this with a bit of salt cause it is from i saw from my end about rising and on other authors i follow that are now well known.

Mihou

Firefly—
There are tiers , rising is the tier after getting readers but for me , i got rising after 330 readers and 170 hearts on my main series.
Well known is strange but you need 4000-6000 hearts and 2000 readers tho.
Take this with a bit of salt cause it is from i saw from my end about rising and on other authors i follow that are now well known.
Official response from Tony (this was pinned on Discord)
unknown-116.png

This is only referring to readers, favorites has nothing to do with the titles that are given nor are viewers. It is completely dependent on readers.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Rising author: 500+ readers
Well-known author: 1000+ readers
Famous author: 2000+ readers
You can see your total reader amount in overview under your profile
Oh, wow. I need to get busy!