Evil Truck-kun services

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Congrats! You've been hit by an Evil Truck-kun, you may now reincarnate into a world of your choosing.

Alright, so I don't know if you guys know about the concept of 'evil genie' or not but this game is basically that but Isekai.
So you make a 'wish' and write it so that you get transported into the world of your choosing. However, the first person to reply(except yourself, duh) gets to decide the details you left out and make your life in that new world as miserable as they want. That's basically it!

Ex: Isekai me into a fantasy world as a harem protagonist "Congrats, you've been reincarnated, but you can never get laid and never find out if women/men actually love you or not."

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Just give me a school-less life
But you have a sadistic old man as a master who constantly makes his apprentices do extra hard homework and scolds them if they fail

Last edited:

Exivac

Reincarnate me as a sentient, living and moving rock capable of leveling up and use mana

Plantorsomething

Congrats! You've been hit by an Evil Truck-kun, you may now reincarnate into a world of your choosing.

Alright, so I don't know if you guys know about the concept of 'evil genie' or not but this game is basically that but Isekai.
So you make a 'wish' and write it so that you get transported into the world of your choosing. However, the first person to reply(except yourself, duh) gets to decide the details you left out and make your life in that new world as miserable as they want. That's basically it!

Ex: Isekai me into a fantasy world as a harem protagonist "Congrats, you've been reincarnated, but you can never get laid and never find out if women/men actually love you or not."
Reincarnate me as god on earth so I can kill all the Karens, and solve global warming

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Reincarnated a a deathcorp kreigsmen in warhammer 40k
(not familiar with the warhammer lore at all) but you suffer from identity disorder and schizophrenia because of the juggled memories of your past life, incapable of even the simple tasks