Evil Truck-kun services

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
I get reincarnated with my mandolin as a wandering bard with the ability cast small spells!

StarEis

i want to be reincarnated in a world that only i live as a immortal

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
i want to be reincarnated in a world that only i live as a immortal
But the sun blows up, everyone dies, and you have to spend eternity floating in space.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I want to reincarnate into a world where I can eat all the ice cream I want without getting fat!

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
But you are actually in hell and in constant agony from being burned with hellfire for all eternity. If you think about it the afterlife is technically an isekai.
Pain in romance is sometimes looked forward to. *wink, wink* :blob_aww:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Reincarnated as Azathoth. Not A Azathoth, THE Azathoth. Dying to realize i was just Azathoth all along.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Reincarnated as Azathoth. Not A Azathoth, THE Azathoth. Dying to realize i was just Azathoth all along.
Wish granted, you're awake now azathoth, the omniverse is gone, and now you have to take an eternity-long morning piss.

DarkeReises

Wish granted, you're awake now azathoth, the omniverse is gone, and now you have to take an eternity-long morning piss.
Too bad i don't have any organs required for pissing to be relevant. Plus i can manipulate reality and causality so I'm fine

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Too bad i don't have any organs required for pissing to be relevant. Plus i can manipulate reality and causality so I'm fine
Oh but you do now, and no, you can't since the omniverse was all just a dream of Azathoth. That's why it's the blind idiot god, you would have been find choosing any other outer god lmao.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you have blind AND idiot in your title, that's good enough for evil truck-kun, enjoy.

DarkeReises

Oh but you do now, and no, you can't since the omniverse was all just a dream of Azathoth. That's why it's the blind idiot god, you would have been find choosing any other outer god lmao.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you have blind AND idiot in your title, that's good enough for evil truck-kun, enjoy.
I'm fine with being blind and an idiot, but yeah it probably would've been better if i chose another one.
Maybe Yog-sothoth or the nameless mist

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
I'm fine with being blind and an idiot, but yeah it probably would've been better if i chose another one.
Maybe Yog-sothoth or the nameless mist
You know I was actually contemplating on sending you to that one lovecraft cyoa where all the elder gods-outer gods are actually sexy anime girls that the player gets to add to their harem.

Evil truck-kun services are not responsible for any spontaneous shifts in reality that may occur during your stay that will lead to this iteration occuring(Azathoth is the main girl though, so good on you)

Rainbowhero

I wish to be reincarnated into a person who actually doesn't have anomic aphasia, so I can have an easier time socializing. Literally don't care what race or anything. I just want to live like a normal person who can talk to people 20 seconds after being told their names, and remember their name when I respond.