Looking for Work I Can Make You A Simple Cover Art For Free

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The hell is a 'gag cover'
Walnut Stories Cover.jpg

tis

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Read my story then come back with your proper answer.
I'ma keep it 100% with you. I had a stroke just trying to read your plot synopsis.

"The stories of former Town Warden Samuel Von Hansen turned into a merciless monster hunter plagued by the supposed assailant of his father reside here. Each has a different focus on includes a new monster for Samuel to face along the way. Will he prove successful and defeat all in his path to avenge his father? Only time will tell"

Should be something closer to

The stories of a former Town Warden, Samuel Von Hansen. Who has turned into a merciless monster hunter, plagued by the assailant of his father. Each story will have a different focus and new monsters that Samuel shall face in his journey. Will he prove successful, and defeat all enemies in his path to avenge his father? Only time will tell.

After skimming over some of your writing, You really need to split your paragraphs more. You also need to start a new line every time a you write some dialogue happens. Here's a link to help you learn.

After actually reading the first two chapters. I made this.

Screenshot_20210826_185014.png

Last edited:

MangoNekros

Visible confusion. I mean in a book a piece of dialogue isn't separated into each line because that would take up to much space.
Also yeah my plot summary thing sucks a fat one lol

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Visible confusion. I mean in a book a piece of dialogue isn't separated into each line because that would take up to much space.
You publish online, hence the space problem doesn't exist anymore. E.g. indents, it's there to save space which reduces print cost as less paper is used, but online? Will one more line take up more webspace or cost you a penny? Certainly not. Webnovels are another format so you can't compare them to printed media.

Giving the reader an enjoyable reading experience is important if you want readers/views/etc. A wall of text on a phone is certainly not nice for the eyes and it's hard to distinguish who is speaking.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
The image I made, you can use.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
As of right now I've only made one cover and it's still a draft. I want to make sure it's 100% complete before I post it here though.
I can't draw very well but if you need a placeholder or something I can get you one in anywhere between a few hours and a week. It depends on how motivated I am.
I guess that's it. Add me on discord so we can dm if you're interested. Username and number are Khegorr and #0989
I might decline some commissions though. If I think I can't do it I don't want to get your hopes up.
It would help if you can find a picture on google I can use a reference. I'll be able to get it to you sooner then.
Really? Cool! I do really need a cover for the future since I plan on releasing 3 more series. One of them is already complete, while the other 2 aren't present (since I don't have a drawing tablet, and I don't have any decent drawing skills). All I really need is a cover, similar to my current cover, but it's rusted down and has a bunch of trees and branches in it, making it seem old and natured. Also, it's just one cover, I'll try to do something for the other one so you won't be pressured. Thank you!

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Really? Cool! I do really need a cover for the future since I plan on releasing 3 more series. One of them is already complete, while the other 2 aren't present (since I don't have a drawing tablet, and I don't have any decent drawing skills). All I really need is a cover, similar to my current cover, but it's rusted down and has a bunch of trees and branches in it, making it seem old and natured. Also, it's just one cover, I'll try to do something for the other one so you won't be pressured. Thank you!
Screenshot_20210827_150726.png

Armored99

Harem-phobic
hey

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Hey mate!

So uhh, I uhh... Sorry, I just couldn't speak because well... I'm kind of shy because of a mistake I did.

All I really need is a cover, similar to my current cover, but it's rusted down and has a bunch of trees and branches in it, making it seem old and natured.
This one? Yeah, I didn't really mention which "it" was it didn't I? Yeah... I was very embarrassed I didn't want to reply and wanted to ghost, but seeing as you wanted my attention, I just had to go and speak to you about this. I'm sorry for letting you waste your effort because of a mistake I did. The "it" I was referring to was the crown and not the surroundings or the whole cover itself so uhh... Yeah... Sorry for wasting your time.