Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
My paternal grandfather had passed away, guys. And I didn't even get to say goodbye to him along with not seeing him for two years, especially since last Christmas.
My condolences o7

Was never able to meet my grandpas, but hope you have wonderful memories of yours.

Feathers95

Having the quest be on standstill for weeks has once again made me realise the fraility of RPs, since they're unable to compete with real life matters and actual games. Oh, well.

:blob_whistle_two:
As a once very active roleplayer, I can agree that they are indeed very fragile ;-;
(She says while signing up for like 4 new rps on another site lmao)

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I have one thing to say, F*****K Mondays and Tuesdays, My college has the longest hours those days

luxia

I'm starting to write again for the first time in a while! :blob_uwu:

Listening to this artist.

Gonna see if I can bang out a first chapter!

ObaSuzu

Hey everyone. So I went to my paternal grandfather's funeral yesterday. I didn't cry as I was deeply shocked to see a natural dead body compared to seeing it in movies and such. I'm not sure why I didn't cry, but that's just me, I guess. Besides, it was my first time going to a funeral. It went well at first while I was at the funeral, but something crazy happened at my paternal grandmother's house.

One of my aunts, who drove my parents and me to my paternal grandmother's house, started an argument with my mother, and she broke down in tears, heading to the bathroom to vent her frustration. I'm not going to go into details, but it was weird. The weirdest I had ever seen in a while. Other than that, it went fine afterward. I met some unfamiliar faces who are family to me. I even met a girl who is a part of the family, and we go to the same school! Also, she recognized me from there! Anyway, that will be it for my explanation as to what happened yesterday.

My story, Bike Hero, is slowly going well as there are three chapters currently, and I am yet to write the fourth one. I hope everyone has a pleasant day today and yesterday and be safe (and healthy).