If time was frozen for 24 hours, what would you do?

Napalm

Ok, so you have 24 hours of frozen time, and you can do anything in that time. What would you do?

Me personally, I'd panic over time being frozen then end up doing nothing since I procrastinated way too much and was overwhelmed by options.

Vnator

Ok, so you have 24 hours of frozen time, and you can do anything in that time. What would you do?

Me personally, I'd panic over time being frozen then end up doing nothing since I procrastinated way too much and was overwhelmed by options.
lol same.

Maybe if I were in Paris I'd mess around and move some people who were walking up the stairs down a flight or something.

Nneeil

Actually, there's a novel with a premise like this. 48 Hours a Day. Guy basically gets + 24 hours of frozen time every day.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
If time being frozen also froze black holes I’d enter a black hole. I’d then get infinite frozen time with those 24 hours of frozen time where I can do anything. Only since you said I could do anything(assuming that implies you can ignore matters such as being able to reach said location within that time span.)

RiddleBuns

Well I'd be frozen for 24 hours.

Really though I'd probably try to figure out a way to use this frozen time to get enough money to never have to worry about it anymore for the rest of my life so, Rob a bank I guess

Yati

I think I would start with a lot of mischief to be sure it is not just some kind trick played on me... then I would most likely get caught up in the moment and do more and more scandalous stuff...

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I'd skip the TSA line at the airport.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
I would try to get more sleep, please. Or catch up on all anime, manga, novels, and VN I have left out.

InfantryTerminator

Probably nothing. I live in middle of nowhere and I'll spend half of the time walking towards the city for god knows what.

EchoingRuby

Probably be really bored. Like, all the stuff I do for entertainment these days is electronic, and the electrons in the wires and the signals over the internet would all be frozen too.

I couldn't just go rob a bank because authorities will be looking for anomalous large sums of money being spent. Plus I think most stuff is electronic these days anyway, and I'd feel bad about it if I did steal anything.

Of course this is all moot because the molecules in the air would be frozen too, so what I'd actually do is suffocate and die.

Siostar

I would like to play at the amusement park for free, but since the time has stopped... nevermind playing, I doubt that I would ever walk to that place, considering the distance...

Last edited:

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
(this is on the basis that I can get away with it)
Go to every politician's home near me and cut every tendon in their body, rip out their tongues and castrate them (especially those that supported/had an active role in the 1973 dictatorship), do the same with the clergy's paedophiles, steal money from them also, prank my mum and replace her shampoo with water (lol that's evil), go to the supermarket and plunder it, get some dog toys for my two dogs, get some tenga if you know what i mean, and write in the little time i have left.