Does anyone here play GACHA games?

SailusGebel

If you do, can you name your waifus\husbandos from the game you play?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I have played too many.... But I never get my husbandos so I quit. :blob_teary: :blob_teary: It is always waifus. Guess what I don't want them! I want my men!!!!

Never.... My husbandos... I will never get them...

Puzzle and dragons*
Genshiimpact*
Pokemon Masters EX* Yes, I have husbandos in this game... Steven... N... Many others...:blob_teary:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
If you do, can you name your waifus\husbandos from the game you play?
I am obsessed with Genshin impact, yes.

People I’m obsessed with? Too many to count… but mostly Zhong Li, Xiao, Tartaglia, Kaeya, Scaramouche, Thoma, Lisa, and many more.

NasVersix

j6ohced86pl71.png

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I only play Genshin Impact.

Husbandos: Traveller, Kaeya and Albedo are my main ones, but I also like Venti, Xiao, and Diluc.

Waifus: I see Fischl and Barbara as adorable little sisters I'd kill to protect rather than waifus, but that technically ranks them higher in the waifu list than waifus, so... In terms of real waifus, there's Beidou, Ningguang, Jean, Mona... And Rosaria, Sara, Eula and Yoimiya are nice, too.

EternalSunset0

I play Princess Connect Redive. Favorite girls include Yui, Rei, Nozomi, Kuka, and Suzuna.

For Bang Dream Girls Band Party, Yukina, Himari, and Rinko are my faves.

I don't play Genshin, but judging from the designs, I'm leaning towards Jean, Eula, Raiden, Rosaria, and Hu Tao.

I also play a lot of anime tie-in gachas but do those count in the topic if they're just tie-ins to existing franchises like Konosuba and SAO?

D

Deleted member 45782

Gacha...

There's feh, medal heroes

Now that I sorta have more time to finally relax, maybe I'll play genshin. It sounds interesting

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Not if I want to keep my money. Haven't played in years but even when I did I refused to put in my credit card information.

SailusGebel

Not if I want to keep my money. Haven't played in years but even when I did I refused to put in my credit card information.
You know that it isn't obligatory to donate? And even if you say that all gacha games are p2w garbage with no gameplay, the question was about waifus and husbandos. You don't even need to play a game to appreciate the design\background of a character. So, do you perhaps have a waifu\husbando from a gacha game?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
If I ever feel down about myself, I remember there are people who play and put money into gacha games.

D

Deleted member 45782

I have played gacha where new playable characters powercreep but I never use money on it. I was still able to obtain over time a lot of good characters. Its just patience and work with whatever you have....you don't need spend any dough on it at all.

Can't really think of any as the special special character like to play on team. There's a lot that I think are great and some that are not so great. But I like Ullr from feh, even if the unit doesn't offer much. Nice glow design that actually refers to its special part in the fe lore, even if pretty obscure and wallpaper.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Probably just Genshin for me for the time being...

It's just a huge time sink and now that I have a stable job, time for gachas has been hard to come by.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I did a few years ago, but I stopped having time for that when I started writing again.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Genshin of course, pretty sure everyone and their mother plays that these days. Noelle is my waifu so I'm immune to petty things such as limited banners.
There's also Azur Lane, basically everyone there is a waifu, the gacha is the type where even F2P get everything too.
The rest are just based on another source material, so there's no point in listing them down.

SailusGebel

Genshin of course, pretty sure everyone and their mother plays that these days. Noelle is my waifu so I'm immune to petty things such as limited banners.
There's also Azur Lane, basically everyone there is a waifu, the gacha is the type where even F2P get everything too.
The rest are just based on another source material, so there's no point in listing them down.
I play Azur Lane because the gacha there is F2P friendly. Do you perhaps have a favorite shipfu there?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
I play Azur Lane because the gacha there is F2P friendly. Do you perhaps have a favorite shipfu there?
Essex, been playing since the first anniversary since she was limited, remained loyal to her ever since. Don't mind the other 5 shipfus I've oathed, *cough* Gascogne, Richelieu, Enterprise, Minato Aqua and Saint Louis *cough*
EU and French girls ftw!! I oathed aqua just for the flex since Collab ships don't get reruns.