[CLOSED] I'm a Cerberus but with goat heads. Ask me anything.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

questions are about to come to an end; that was fast
Why would I be wanting to talk about it... maybe the person I was asking for would, but not me.

for privacy reasons, let's give that person a code name... how about @Agentt?

Agentt

Thighs
Why would I be wanting to talk about it... maybe the person I was asking for would, but not me.

for privacy reasons, let's give that person a code name... how about @Agentt?
Orz, thank you for your kind mention, Cadmar.

So, Ms, Cerebus, would you like to hear about why Monotogatari series is a masterpiece, and how it foreshadowed each plot ploint? We can also talk about Madoka Magica, Girl's last tour too.

Or....if you want something even more exciting, we can discuss many chess openings together! Though I must admit, I am a bit begginer in them

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Can we ask more than one question? If we can, here's another one from me. What's your favorite music genre?

Does space exist as an ever present Aether, moving us along like a bobber on the waves. Or is space like a stretched cloth bending as we pass through?

1) Digestive system, how does it work?

i swear, if you guys one day meet God you'll ask Him questions like "why did you let Nickelback exist?" or "Do you poop?"

Last edited:

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
i swear, if you guys one day meet God you'll ask Him questions like "why did you let Nickelback exist?" or "Do you poop?"
"Why are you such a cunt?"

Oh, sorry, that's wasn't meant for you, dearie.
  1. What's your favorite weapon/combat setup? It's fine if you don't actually use it.
  2. Do you have hobbies? (What are they? Don't just say yes.)

BenJepheneT

3) Are you born from an egg or the natural way, if so how?

What are your hobbies?
Do you have hobbies? (What are they? Don't just say yes.)

So, Ms, Cerebus, would you like to hear about why Monotogatari series is a masterpiece, and how it foreshadowed each plot ploint?

We can also talk about Madoka Magica, Girl's last tour too.

Or....if you want something even more exciting, we can discuss many chess openings together! Though I must admit, I am a bit begginer in them

LilTV1155

So what's your relationship with the Cameraman? He's your bro or mate or just your buddy ?

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
So what do you think about the statement "ben is not a furry" even as he draws you with giant fucking milkers in a semi-transparent wife beater shirt?

LilTV1155

Oooh, look how the table's been turned! Thanks for satisfying my curiosity about Guy.

So Guy, did anyone say that you kind of look like a One-Punch Man with the face of a Buddha Statue?

And how are we able to communicate to you through just the camera? Do you two just read the livestream chats from it?

BenJepheneT

So Guy, did anyone say that you kind of look like a One-Punch Man with the face of a Buddha Statue?

And how are we able to communicate to you through just the camera? Do you two just read the livestream chats from it?

Why did you close this?
Life became turbulent. The questions started veering towards the logistics behind the in-universe methods of answering the AMA itself. Plus, I'm a guy that commits to something as much as possible. This was way too much on my plate for now, so I'm dropping it when it's still appropriate. I'm also sick of drawing the same OC for straight weeks.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good time; it just wasn't built for a long time.

Did you get what you wanted?
Yes.

What did it cost you?
Three-fourths of my notebook.

Will you do something like this again?
Definitely. As tiring as it was, this is way too much fun. I've got more interesting OCs to play with. Not necessarily with tits as big as the Cerberus but just as breedable nonetheless. I'll see you when I see you.