The Last to Comment Wins

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the last time i got excited for a COD release was MW 2019

I lost the flame for vanguard entirely, it seems like a bastardized child of ww2, mw2019 and cold war

like a homogenized fuck child of the three

CL

Pancakes are always soft, but waffles can be either soft or crispy and, best of all, they can hold the sweet syrup inside those tasty cubicles. On second though, maybe I like maple syrup more than pancakes or waffles? :blob_melt:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Would you eat a waffle, on its own, without maple syrup? Because I wouldn't. The waffle cannot stand on its own as a food, it needs to be propped up by others in dishes. It's not so much a good food as it is a good ingredient.

CL

Would you eat a waffle, on its own, without maple syrup? Because I wouldn't. The waffle cannot stand on its own as a food, it needs to be propped up by others in dishes. It's not so much a good food as it is a good ingredient.
I would not eat a waffle by itself. I apply the same response towards pancakes. Eating either alone is the same as eating just slices of bread or toast. If I'm to enjoy the meal, I need to compliment them. Naked waffles, pancakes, toast, and bread are as plain as unsalted crackers.

DarklyReadsBooks

Fuck yeah I would, you goddamn pancake lovers just don't know the power of waffles. I fell bad for you, genuinely.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I would not eat a waffle by itself. I apply the same response towards pancakes. Eating either alone is the same as eating just slices of bread or toast. If I'm to enjoy the meal, I need to compliment them. Naked waffles, pancakes, toast, and bread are as plain as unsalted crackers.
I'd prefer a pancake alone rather than a waffle alone.
Fuck yeah I would, you goddamn pancake lovers just don't know the power of waffles. I fell bad for you, genuinely.
You can't account for degeneracy.

Last edited: