How would you describe your main antagonist as poorly as possible?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The title basically explains it all. I just want to see how other people on this site would describe their antagonists as humorously as possible. To start off I'll describe the antagonists from each of my stories.

Merlin, but he simped so hard that he decided that the earth should start over with him and his dead wife as the new Adam and Eve.

A chain-smoking Russian pothead who usually wears a tank top, pajama pants, and giant fuzzy slippers. Despite the looks, he is capable of seeing the future and works under a group of researchers whose job description is creating terrible scenarios for other ability users to suffer through on a lawless island.

and finally, Politics.

Reactions: qrt

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Sounds like you just described a bunch of crusaders
Well, it describes a lot of groups tbh. The Nazis, the bolcheviques, ISIS, Al Qaeda, any and all rebellious group during any point of human history, etc. In my story they are antagonists, not bad EVIL people. It'd be too easy.

Paul_Tromba

Well, it describes a lot of groups tbh. The Nazis, the bolcheviques, ISIS, Al Qaeda, any and all rebellious group during any point of human history, etc. In my story they are antagonists, not bad EVIL people. It'd be too easy.
fair enough
Dude likes lolis and putting them in his basement.
Excuse me. What the F*ck!

BlackKnightX

The title basically explains it all. I just want to see how other people on this site would describe their antagonists as humorously as possible. To start off I'll describe the antagonists from each of my stories.

Merlin, but he simped so hard that he decided that the earth should start over with him and his dead wife as the new Adam and Eve.

A chain-smoking Russian pothead who usually wears a tank top, pajama pants, and giant fuzzy slippers. Despite the looks, he is capable of seeing the future and works under a group of researchers whose job description is creating terrible scenarios for other ability users to suffer through on a lawless island.

and finally, Politics.
Poorly? Alright; He is a bad guy.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
Neilia, a literal lump of dirt with consciousness discovers that the universe is too absurd and life is too hard. So instead of finding a job and trying to live like a normal person, this literal lump of dirt decides to throw tantrums against the existence of everything.

Paul_Tromba

Neilia, a literal lump of dirt with consciousness discovers that the universe is too absurd and life is too hard. So instead of finding a job and trying to live like a normal person, this literal lump of dirt decides to throw tantrums against the existence of everything.
mood

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Pseudo-Demon Zombies.
Alternatively,

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
My main antagonist is an abusive dad. His household just happens to be an entire nest of city-destroying dragons. And now they're on a road trip to torture some teenagers!

Paul_Tromba

My main antagonist is an abusive dad. His household just happens to be an entire nest of city-destroying dragons. And now they're on a road trip to torture some teenagers!
Sounds festive!