Writing Prompt What do you do when the pterosaurs attack? Will you run? Will you hide? Will you fight back? Why did the resurrect? Why are they bulletproof?What Do?

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
It was… 1986…. Yes… 1986… It was 1986. Our school was getting its budget cut, it was close to shutting down. Our brave founder decided to fight back. He resurrected the pterosaurs, and trained them to attack corrupt politicians. Corrupt Kim was heading home when a pterosaur sniped him down, head shot. Injustice John was surrounded in an alley by ten pterosaurs. He managed to kill 6 with his Rock Paper Scissors skills, but a brave pterosaur decided to throw a gun, John died. Sleazy Tim was taken down while fleeing through the sewers.

The government was fighting back. In Karrysville, Indiana a group of ten pterosaurs were captured. They were tortured until they died without saying a word. Slowly the government tracked down our founder. He managed to escape from them and hide for 70 hours. He was killed while resisting arrest. The pterosaurs revolted. “Down with man and their murder.” It was then that the pterosaurs attacked.

They used their well practiced assassination skills to kill all humans. They were failing to achieve their goals, so they became bullet proof. You can run, but they will chase you. You can hide, but they will find you. You can fight back, but they will out man and gun you.

So, my students, what will you do?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
It was… 1986…. Yes… 1986… It was 1986. Our school was getting its budget cut, it was close to shutting down. Our brave founder decided to fight back. He resurrected the pterosaurs, and trained them to attack corrupt politicians. Corrupt Kim was heading home when a pterosaur sniped him down, head shot. Injustice John was surrounded in an alley by ten pterosaurs. He managed to kill 6 with his Rock Paper Scissors skills, but a brave pterosaur decided to throw a gun, John died. Sleazy Tim was taken down while fleeing through the sewers.

The government was fighting back. In Karrysville, Indiana a group of ten pterosaurs were captured. They were tortured until they died without saying a word. Slowly the government tracked down our founder. He managed to escape from them and hide for 70 hours. He was killed while resisting arrest. The pterosaurs revolted. “Down with man and their murder.” It was then that the pterosaurs attacked.

They used their well practiced assassination skills to kill all humans. They were failing to achieve their goals, so they became bullet proof. You can run, but they will chase you. You can hide, but they will find you. You can fight back, but they will out man and gun you.

Join them. They are based.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

not a damn thing, sir. Those are pterosaurs. And they are bulletproof. I shall pray to Allah and hope for a quick death

Layenlml

As far as I remember, dinosaurs would have a hard time dealing with a modern world fauna simply because of the lack of evolution. They are not smartest ones of the bunch.

Even if they are bulletprooof, things like burning oil in their face preventing them from breathing would kill them.

But the first thing is survive. So run

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
uhhh, are this Pterosaurs supposed to be a jargon or was it an actual flying ancient creature we talking about? i just can't imagine this summary with the image of an actual Pterosaurs

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
uhhh, are this Pterosaurs supposed to be a jargon or was it an actual flying ancient creature we talking about? i just can't imagine this summary with the image of an actual Pterosaurs
These are actual pterosaurs with the ability to learn how to become bulletproof.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
then just burn a charcoal around them to make carbon dioxide, at the end of the day, they're still a bird. they breath many times faster that human being.

they would be died of carbon poisoning way before human could get lightheaded from it.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
then just burn a charcoal around them to make carbon dioxide, at the end of the day, they're still a bird. they breath many times faster that human being.

they would be died of carbon poisoning way before human could get lightheaded from it.
Hmm, yes you could probably take down quite a few that way. How do you plan to take down their snipers?

As far as I remember, dinosaurs would have a hard time dealing with a modern world fauna simply because of the lack of evolution. They are not smartest ones of the bunch.
wasn't there a recent discovery about how some dinosaurs were pretty smart (T-rex included), almost as smart as a monkey.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Use explosive rounds?
That too would become an issue for them. They would probably send the snipers. How do you plan to take out a loose flying formation of bulletproof pterosaur snipers?

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
Hmm, yes you could probably take down quite a few that way. How do you plan to take down their snipers?
no matter how skillful a sniper is, they still dependent on the terrain and wind direction, go to a place with lots of obstacle and just ignore them. a pro sniper is trained for their patience, there's no point in playing it at their own game.

or better yet, just go to a place when there's a mountain/hill around. turn on all the chiller to make the city colder than it usually is. then burn a huge amount of charcoal.
the wind will bring the charcoal smoke into the high & hotter area which is the mountain/hill, the only place where the sniper would wait.