when someone just have to kill your mood

Mr.Grey-Cat

anger. extreme anger. ladies and gentlemen.

maxresdefault.jpg

when after a long time you finally get in the mood to write a chapter, and then in the middle of the chapter, someone just had to turn on that disgusting or disturbing video, and kill your mood, and stop your chapter.

so, ladies and gentlemen, what will you do in this case ? Ah, no killing though. stay civilized, would you?

SailusGebel

Slap my hand hard, and exempt myself from the treats for a day as a form of punishment.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Probably ignore them. Just like all my problems. It's how I keep the moral high ground most of the time. Patience is truly a virtue. Though out of curiousity, what what the video?

Jemini

You write in places where you can overhear people watching a video? What's wrong with you?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
:sweating_profusely:My distractions come to find me. But surely it isn't a video, because I use noise-canceling headphones for music while I write. o-o

Jemini

some people just almost never have the luxury to be alone, like me.

Library is a good solution to that one. If you don't have a lap-top, at the very least you should have an email. You can write on the library computers and then email your work to yourself.

If you would think better with some of your own previous work in front of you, or if you need to do some editing, then you can invest in a flash drive. Not very expensive.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

.View attachment 10135

when after a long time you finally get in the mood to write a chapter, and then in the middle of the chapter, someone just had to turn on that disgusting or disturbing video, and kill your mood, and stop your chapter.

so, ladies and gentlemen, what will you do in this case ? Ah, no killing though. stay civilized, would you?
Wait are you referencing the aah one?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Nothing. I've written in every scenario at this point.

I've written on my phone while taking a shit; I've written in a noisy restaurant; I've written in a cinema; I've written while sightseeing in Thailand; I've written while my parents were having an end-of-days argument downstairs. Hell, I've fallen off monkey bars once. While the doctor was fixing up my busted elbow I used my good arm and swipe-typed a chapter out to distract from the pain.

At this point, you have to pull some meteorological event to get me off my groove.

Last edited:

LordJoyde

Why are you even writing in the presence of other people?

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
I would take an hour to play the MMORPG sensation, Final Fantasy XIV, with its free trial all the way up to the award-winning Heavensward expansion and Lvl 60 with no time limit for play.

ASHARA

.View attachment 10135

Grab my earphones,turn them into an appropriate volume, get out of the room, set booby traps so no one follows me and then try to calm down for the next 30 Minutes while just looking at the half written chapter. Then I find out I've to return to the room to study and God hates me.
some people just almost never have the luxury to be alone, like me.
Same. I've to wait till midnight so everyone's asleep and only then can I write in peace.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
They ruined your day, karma and cosmic (and comedic) retribution now demand you doing the same.

They didn't allow you to get the productive kind of creative so now they get the destructive kind of creative.