AhmaDXCV

Requirements:
1. MC is calm
2. Not naive or dense
3. Male MC
4. No BL genre
5. Story plot is good not too slow or too fast

Thanks

anyone have any recommendations for me to read?

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Requirements:
1. MC is calm
2. Not naive or dense
3. Male MC
4. No BL genre
5. Story plot is good not too slow or too fast

Thanks

anyone have any recommendations for me to read?
Renegade Immortal. Chapters 1-100 he is smart and calm. 100-240 he is a cold fucker born of a cold and cruel world. After 240 is when shit really gets good tho.

AhmaDXCV

Renegade Immortal. Chapters 1-100 he is smart and calm. 100-240 he is a cold fucker born of a cold and cruel world. After 240 is when shit really gets good tho.

thanks for replying.
What I mean is that any recommendations in this scribble site.

Sorry if didn't explain it through.

IvyVeritas

I'll suggest my story here, The Eighth Warden.

1. calm - yes
2. not naive or dense - yes, though he doesn't know things he'd have no way of knowing at this point in the story
3. male mc - yes
4. I don't know what this one means
5. everybody's taste is different, and this is the beginning of what's meant as an epic story, so it's just right for some people but might be too slow for others. I'm nearing the end of Book 1 on my Patreon (ScribbleHub posts are a few weeks behind), and I currently anticipate Book 1 will end at about 115k words.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
I just started translation last week, but I will recommend mine: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/56113/okane-o-subete-sekai-e-chikara/
Also known as "Money is Power in any World".
MC is abnormally cunning and shrewd. He isn't a villain, but is far from a hero. He is pragmatic neutral, and sees everyone as "useful, or not".
Most of the main plot is about his schemes and manipulations to climb to the top in another world.
Also, this isn't one of those novels where someone is smart just because, like those super hackers that can bypass anything just for the plot. You are gonna know what he is doing and planning for the most part, so maybe you can connect the dots to his plan before is revealed, or just jaw drop when the time comes. After the first Arc he was compared to Kira from death note, if not smarter, by my Spanish readers.

Last edited:

Myewphi

Demon Days
Ill recommend my own story as it meets all these requirements (though #5 is rather opinion based so it will be up to you)

MC is a demon lord who is calm but not in the 'i'm the smartest person in the room' way. He is bisexual but (spoiler) the romance will be with a girl.
At this moment there are 10 chapters published.