167's List of Suggestions

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Okay, I have this idea way before I discovered ScribbleHub, Wattpad and fanfiction.net. How 'bout adding the volumes?

How does it work?

Answer: It's like how that thread suggested. It should be something customizable (besides seeing Volume 1 or numbers) and let the chapters be added in a certain Vol that matched the arc or whatever the thing is decided by the writers.

P.S. Fix the glitch or bug in Glossary! :( I have to swap browsers to make it work.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Okay, I have this idea way before I discovered ScribbleHub, Wattpad and fanfiction.net. How 'bout adding the volumes?

How does it work?

Answer: It's like how that thread suggested. It should be something customizable (besides seeing Volume 1 or numbers) and let the chapters be added in a certain Vol that matched the arc or whatever the thing is decided by the writers.

P.S. Fix the glitch or bug in Glossary! :( I have to swap browsers to make it work.
I'd love to have a feature as @Ninetailed_Furball had mentioned in that forum post -- being able to divide a series and add certain tags to certain divisions (volumes etc.)

This also would pose as a solution to a thread that I had as a suggestion recalled as Spoiler Tags.

OneSixSeven

3)Able to post stories using other languages besides English.

4) If #3 is implemented, there should be an option to switch other languages like Facebook.

OneSixSeven

5)'Checker' for checking the stories whether they are not posted by the same person or not.

OneSixSeven

6) Fix the Messages Counter in ScribbleHub Forums.

OneSixSeven

7) More staff (Seriously though they have to have good character and not double-tongued unlike some site when I got wrongfully banned due to a stupid SJW bringing real life politics in anime which is against the site's rules!)

OneSixSeven

8) Able to filter stories by genre and tags (see fanfiction.net's filtering system)

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
8) Able to filter stories by genre and tags (see fanfiction.net's filtering system)
This site's filter system is better and more comprehensive than anything fanfiction.net's got.

7) More staff (Seriously though they have to have good character and not double-tongued unlike some site when I got wrongfully banned due to a stupid SJW bringing real life politics in anime which is against the site's rules!)
Why is the number of staff a relevant feature for you to request? Are you hoping to be a staff or do you think response time is too long? What.

6) Fix the Messages Counter in ScribbleHub Forums.
This probably belongs in a post of its own as a bug report rather than a feature request. Also needs more data so Tony has context. This is way too vague. That said, I doubt this is a high-priority bug if it does indeed exist.

5)'Checker' for checking the stories whether they are not posted by the same person or not.
What? Are you talking about a plagiarism check? No other site has this because its a huge pain to implement and comes up with way too many false positives because of crossposting between sites.
Or are you talking about whether the author of two stories are the same? If so, you can literally just check the author names.

3)Able to post stories using other languages besides English.

4) If #3 is implemented, there should be an option to switch other languages like Facebook.
I doubt that there's a large demand for this as of now. Plus, adding additional supported languages just splits the community between said number of languages. The sister website is a x->English translation site as well, so it doesn't really make sense.

OneSixSeven

@Arexio no, I am not hoping to be a staff member. It's more of "in case this site reached 100k or something users" situation.

Or are you talking about whether the author of two stories are the same? If so, you can literally just check the author names.

Yes.

OneSixSeven

5) Related Series tag (Done)

How does this work?

Answer: Almost same thing as this. It should somehow be clickable with an option to label the story with "Alternate Universe", "Prequel", etc.

example:

1) "Main Story and Spin-off Relationship"

The Sovereign of Brunhild and TSB: Elementalia Chronicles where TSB: Elementalia Unification Chronicles is the prequel spin-off of TSB with TSB being the main story

2) " For stories that are let's say, an alternate parallel universe to each other with Story A and Story B being parallel to each other, it's same thing as example 1 except with the "what-if conditions" intended by the author themselves with a different ending -almost an alternate history to each other"

R.T.F.D. and its not official parallel counterpart, Story A where R.T.F.D. is the main story while Story A is where one of the main character's, the MC's ancestor did not vanish in the world after the events (The 'main' story, R.T.F.D stated the MC's Ancestor vanished before the story).

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
? Its already implemented, isn't it?
It is. I already tried and the stories are clickable after setting it up. Tony said we can suggest additional relationships if those don't cover something. Currently, there is Adapted From, Prequel, Sequel, Side Story, Spin-Off, Alternate Story, and Shared Universe. I think that should cover both examples mentioned by OP.

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
5) Related Series tag (Done)

How does this work?

Answer: Almost same thing as this. It should somehow be clickable with an option to label the story with "Alternate Universe", "Prequel", etc.

example:

1) "Main Story and Spin-off Relationship"

The Sovereign of Brunhild and TSB: Elementalia Chronicles where TSB: Elementalia Unification Chronicles is the prequel spin-off of TSB with TSB being the main story

2) " For stories that are let's say, an alternate parallel universe to each other with Story A and Story B being parallel to each other, it's same thing as example 1 except with the "what-if conditions" intended by the author themselves with a different ending -almost an alternate history to each other"

R.T.F.D. and its not official parallel counterpart, Story A where R.T.F.D. is the main story while Story A is where one of the main character's, the MC's ancestor did not vanish in the world after the events (The 'main' story, R.T.F.D stated the MC's Ancestor vanished before the story).

hasn't that been already implemented?

OneSixSeven

6) Filtering tags
- let's just say some people are not fond of certain tags. The way it works is the as same filtering genre.