Ask me anything

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Where do you keep the chocolate?

Jemini

What is your favorite mythological figure/creature?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Vanilla, Chocolate, BL caramel, Strawyuri or peaNuT butteR? Which flavour do you like the most? Oh wait, I forgot to add harem milkshake.
I love Chocolate and harem milkshakes, even though many people get the milkshakes wrong; vanilla is a close second, BL caramel isn't really my thing, peaNuT butteR is atrocious, and strawyuri is highly over rated.

One of my favorite personal flavors is Monster Girl Mint Chocolate Chip.
L
What is your favorite mythological figure/creature?
Ladon from Greek mythology, he was one of the first monsters I ever read about and is a huge inspiration on a character from my story. Who also happens to be a multi-headed dragon.
Where do you keep the chocolate?
In my dresser or backpack. I ain't letting nobody steal my hard-earned chocolate.

Last edited:

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
What are your thoughts on eating plants or green leaves?
Asking for a friend.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
Almost as good as eating meat.
images (4).jpeg

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I love talking to the community, so ask me anything. I'll be sure to respond to all the responses.
Would you rather your girlfriend/ boyfriend cheat on you once and never talk to or meet the person again, or have them form a strong emotional connection with someone else and only communicate through texting?

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
What would you say is your primary vice and virtue?

Mysticant

Resident Ant
I love Chocolate and harem milkshakes, even though many people get the milkshakes wrong; vanilla is a close second, BL caramel isn't really my thing, peaNuT butteR is atrocious, and strawyuri is highly over rated.

One of my favorite personal flavors is Monster Girl Mint Chocolate Chip.
L
Hmm chocolate milkshake, a very common choice. But which mix isn't besides nasty peanut butter. I appreciate your honesty. :blobthumbsup:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
If you can wish only once for your favorite story to reach a fulfilling ending, what story would it be?

T.K._Paradox

Pineapple on pizza [Y/N]
Yes. one of my favorite pizzas I have ever had is pineapple chicken barbeque pizza. I know pineapple is highly disliked, but I believe it is because most people don't know how to cook it into a pizza.
How do you evade tax?
Offshore banks accounts, through 'modern art', and living off the grid. I do not do these things nor am I advising you to do them.

T.K._Paradox

Favorite anime/manga?
JJBA specifically parts 7 and 8, Date a Live, Beastars, The entire Yu-Gi-Oh series except Arc V, Berserk, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Is this a Zombie?, Heavens Lost Property, A Certain Scientific Accelerator, A Certain Magical Index, and Overlord.

It is hard to choose so here are some ones that I love.
What would you say is your primary vice and virtue?
Sloth is my biggest downfall, and Gratitude being my biggest virtue.
Would you rather your girlfriend/ boyfriend cheat on you once and never talk to or meet the person again, or have them form a strong emotional connection with someone else and only communicate through texting?
The second one, it doesn't specify that the emotions are lust, and I am not so self-absorbed and egotistical that I would forbid my girlfriend from having friends.
If you can wish only once for your favorite story to reach a fulfilling ending, what story would it be?
A lot of my favorite stories have either continued until they no longer resemble themselves or have already ended. I am going to be an egoist and say my own story I wish that it has a good future and doesn't whimper out like some of former favorites.
Identity of Zodiac killer
The guy working at your local deli.

Last edited:

SternenklarenRitter

Do you expect scientists to someday find microbial life on Mars? Titan? Europa? Venus? Triton? Enceladus?