The "I Want my NUF Character Sheet Organized" Thread

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Don't mind me, just making a thread to make better character sheets for NUF since NUF doesn't have tables.

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
Name[Name Here]
Age[Age Here]
Race[Race Here]
Occupation[Optional]
Goal[Optional]
Appearance​
[Appearance Here]
Skills​
[You can either list your skills here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Inventory​
[You can either list your inventory here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Personality​
[Personality here. If you have one.]
Backstory​
[Insert your tragic, edgy, or happy backstory here. Definitely not allowed to have something in between, nonono.]

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Jin Kaminari-min.jpg
Bio​
NameJin Kaminari
Age18
RaceHuman
OccupationStudent
GoalGraduate
Stats​
Stamina5
Agility6
Intelligence4
Wisdom5
Strength5
Charm5
Appearance​
A white haired man with a tall, slim stature.
He wears a grey kimono with minor adornments when not in his school uniform.
He has gray eyes and unkempt hair.
A sword wrapped in bandages can occasionally be seen at his side when not in school.
Skills​
NameRankLevel
LanguageBasic1
LiteracyBasic1
MathBasic1
Inventory​
A set of regular clothes x3
Magic Academy uniform set x2
$20
Backstory​
I was a simple man. I ate, I slept, and I farmed. Nothing seemed like it would change for me until a wandering swordsman left my current blade behind as a gift for some food. The swordsman said things about fate, and how the sword chose me as its successor.

A little bit later and here I am, at an academy and far from home. My blade stays wrapped up in bandages and seals in my room. Determined to break the seals, I came here to study magic. Hopefully my efforts prove fruitful.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Don't mind me, just making a thread to make better character sheets for NUF since NUF doesn't have tables.

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameTrashyHuman
Age6969
Racemost definitely a human
Occupationcertainly not an alien intelligence agent
Goalabsolutely not an invasion
Appearance​
Certainly no scales, horns, tentacles. Only one (1) head. Only two (2) human-sized, not reptilian eyes.
Skills​
No dangerous things like mind control, hacking or shape-shifting or telepathy. Don't worry, human skills only.
Inventory​
Nothing you have to worry about. This isn't a nuclear rocket. N-no, this ain't no lazer beam! H-human face masks? W-where did you those? Haha, you must be joking.
Personality​
Very human, a bit trashy.
Backstory​
A very human human born in a human town on the planet Z-13oxHh- I, I mean Earth. Born on the planet Earth. Nothing of note.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
Name[CupcakeNinja
Age[25]
Race[Marijuana
Occupation[Weed Addict]
Goal[Marrying Mary Jane]
Appearance​
[Flawless chocolate brown skin and locks of raven-black with eyes unfocused and reddened at all times.]
Skills​
[Capable of smoking ungodly amounts of weed]
Inventory​
[Three blunts, seven joints, a six-pack of Mike's Harders lemonade, one bottle of vodka]
Personality​
[Reckless, arrogant, charming and a very good liar.]
Backstory​
[ I once ate at a Mexican restaurant and they got my order wrong. Because of this, I'm a bigoted racist towards the Wet-backs. As for the negros, one fucker took the last watermelon from the store last July and that's unforgivable. The Chinamen, too. I just don't like the cut of their jib, no epic backstory there. I can never tell those Ching-chong bastards apart, and some of the men have no right being that submissive-looking and breedable.

Powered by indignant rage, I now roam the streets of Arizona beating up minorities under the name...Ebony Fist. The dark fist of justice.]

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Novelupdate Forums. It's basically Scribble Hub's parent site. I thought it was a pretty popular site so I'm surprised you havent heard of it
i heard im just dense as fuck who am i to judge those harem protagonist now.... wtf how did i not think of it

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameKari Rakitan
Age32
RaceHuman
OccupationMom, Wife, Editor
GoalCollect harem of hot men
Appearance​
Female​
Skills​
Sex, Cooking, Breastfeeding, Arts/Crafts
Inventory​
Baby
Personality​
Curious, creative, laid-back, lewd
Backstory​
Kari was raised by monogamous parents and imagined that she too would have a monogamous life. In 2007, she started university and fell in love with an asexual man. Thinking that he had to be her one and only, she pressured him for sex and drove him away. However, she never got over him and felt that she had to keep room for him in her life if he ever returned. After two "rebound" relationship attempts, she decided that monogamy would not work for her and posted an ad on Craigslist. She wound up dating several guys and wound up in a long-term relationship with a swinger from 2009-2014. During that time, she learned about polyamory and immediately made the connection that was what she really wanted. In the beginning of 2015, she signed up with OKCupid and found several delightful polyamorous men to date. In August 2015, one of her new boyfriends died, and she realized how preciously short life is. She married her friend-with-benefits, a man she had gone to high school with, in 2017. One of her boyfriends was in attendance at the wedding, and a friend she gave a blowjob sang at her wedding, and another friend she gave a blowjob gave a speech. In 2019, she got a new boyfriend. However, she cut off in-person contact with her boyfriends when the 2020 pandemic started. Her husband got her pregnant in 2020, and she texted her boyfriends from her husband's phone in the delivery room in 2021. She longs for the day when her baby can get vaccinated so she can see her boyfriends in person again.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Yaolong.png
Bio​
NameLi Yaolong
Age25
RaceHuman
OccupationWandering Cultivator
GoalVirtue
Appearance​
Yaolong has his black hair kept in a ponytail, tied up with a white cloth. He sports a dark blue umbrella, and a white hanfu. He has pale blue eyes, nearing the shade of gray, and a sharp look. Even so, he is often seen smiling.
Skills​
Yaolong is a wandering cultivator, although he hasn't progressed that far. Currently he has some skill in Qi manipulation, massages, and medicine. His senses are much higher than an average persons, to the point that he can use them to predict the future if the target is weaker than him. He can magnify faraway sights, and isolate sounds. Lastly, he has great stamina, strength, and speed.
Inventory​
An umbrella, a hanfu, and some shoes.
Personality​
Yaolong has an honest countenance, saying what he wants no matter the consequences. He values honesty, loyalty, justice, despising anyone who would harm someone for no reason. Other than that, he can't just turn a blind eye to someone in trouble. If he could potentially save someone, he'd jump into danger without hesitation.
Backstory​
When I was seventeen, I got lost in the mountains and took shelter in a cave during a blizzard. The blizzard raged on for a whole week, leaving me without food and water all the while. Out of desperation, I explored the cave while shivering and found a tree. A tree of pale blue color with pure white leaves. Sprouting on some of the branches were plump, crystalline fruit that looked like apples. Having been starving for nearly three days at this point, I ran to the tree without looking around, and grabbed an apple.

My hand was freezing at the touch, most certainly contracting frostbite as it came into contact with the fruit's skin, but I was too hungry to care. Ignoring the pain, I bit straight into the apple and felt a cool, refreshing feeling rush through me as my mouth froze. Even so, I kept on eating, even grabbing another one from the tree. Not too long after that, my body started freezing solid and vision went dark.

Next time I woke up, a fox spirit wearing a mask was sleeping beside me, and I felt an unnatural coldness running through my body. As I was trying to wrap my mind around everything, I woke the girl up. She calmed my nerves by pressing on some acupoints on my back before explaining what happened to me. Namely, how cold Qi was running through my meridians, the Dao, and more.

From there, we went on a journey as I slowly learned more about her, such as her name being Xiao Xue, and what I wanted to do with this new strength I possessed. Eventually, we stumbled upon a ship with a friendly crew and decided to go on an adventure with kind folk.
Xiao Xue:
Xiao Xue.png