Interesting Experience at School today

OtakuKen

I was just writing another chapter for my novel today in one of my classes and I got called down to the office for some reason. Now keep in mind, I've never gotten called down before so I my heart rate was going up through the roof. Anyways, I got to the counselors office and they were like, "So it looks like you are suicidal?" And I internally was like WTF is going on. Apparently, the novel I was writing had been flagged for suicidal tendencies and so I had to show the the novel I was writing and once they read it for like 5 minutes, they said okay you're free to go. She said I was free to continue writing, just try to not type out the dark parts on the school computer. Anyway that problem was solved so I guess thats that. Hope it doesn't happen again lmao

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I was just writing another chapter for my novel today in one of my classes and I got called down to the office for some reason. Now keep in mind, I've never gotten called down before so I my heart rate was going up through the roof. Anyways, I got to the counselors office and they were like, "So it looks like you are suicidal?" And I internally was like WTF is going on. Apparently, the novel I was writing had been flagged for suicidal tendencies and so I had to show the the novel I was writing and once they read it for like 5 minutes, they said okay you're free to go. She said I was free to continue writing, just try to not type out the dark parts on the school computer. Anyway that problem was solved so I guess thats that. Hope it doesn't happen again lmao
Well, I guess it's a good thing they are making sure you're OK.

SternenklarenRitter

Is the meta watching you or something? To be fair, scribblehub users probably have fewer sanity points than most humans. I used to get sent to the office all the time in high school, though it was rarely for straightforwardly disciplinary reasons (they might have gone easy on me a few times since I still looked 12 at the start of twelfth grade; my growth spurt started when I was 16 but I still looked barely ten at that point.)

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Is the meta watching you or something? To be fair, scribblehub users probably have fewer sanity points than most humans. I used to get sent to the office all the time in high school, though it was rarely for straightforwardly disciplinary reasons (they might have gone easy on me a few times since I still looked 12 at the start of twelfth grade; my growth spurt started when I was 16 but I still looked barely ten at that point.)
I never got in trouble once in high school or university. That being said... my sanity points are probably in the negatives still.

But damn, do schools these days use keyloggers or something to flag students with suicidal thoughts? If they do, good thing I never used school computers for anything and only used my personal laptop. Unless it was search history that was monitored then that’d make sense.

Seriously though, if I was in school and I had started writing some of the shit I’ve written for one of my fictions, I’d be flagged for crimes against humanity, not suicidal thoughts.

OtakuKen

I never got in trouble once in high school or university. That being said... my sanity points are probably in the negatives still.

But damn, do schools these days use keyloggers or something to flag students with suicidal thoughts? If they do, good thing I never used school computers for anything and only used my personal laptop. Unless it was search history that was monitored then that’d make sense.

Seriously though, if I was in school and I had started writing some of the shit I’ve written for one of my fictions, I’d be flagged for crimes against humanity, not suicidal thoughts.
Yeah, they keep track of every word we say nowadays if its on a school computer. I think I'd be worse than worse than most psychotic people purely on the basis of my writing.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I think I'd be worse than worse than most psychotic people purely on the basis of my writing.
You obviously haven’t read one of the greatest abominations to ever grace this planet I’ve written. Letting readers ask you questions and having your story revolve around answering those questions no matter how stupid they may be is a mistake to say the least. It’s ironic as it relates to counselling. Your counsellor and I would be mortal enemies I’m sure.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
I'm really grateful that my school didn't do this, or if they did, that they had the decency to not ever bring it up. Every time this subject comes up, I remember spending my lunches in the computer lab, and I just can't understand how I got away with half of the stuff I did.