Edgelord Quotes

crawling in my skin. these wounds, they will not heal

basically LP songs.

Ispheria

Staff member
Something like a crest on my arm was very chuunibyou and although none of my acquaintances will see it, I was unable to lay it bare as I walk down the street.

So my black clothes were always long-sleeved, no matter how hot it was.

Sinpathy

Why won't you look at me? Why won't you care for me? I just wanted your love, I really did. But you forced me to do this, you forced me to become a monster. But that's alright. I became a monster for you, so you will still love me... right?
Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?
See, I knew it. I knew I'm right. You didn't need those girls around you. I'm the only one for you. You just have to stay by my side.
Forever, and ever. Just like this, in our little love nest.
I love you, so look at me... always.

(Imagine the girl strangling the boy he loves and forcing the empty eyes to look at her, but the eyes roll to eye-whites as she hugs him intensely.)

King.J.Elias

Why won't you look at me? Why won't you care for me? I just wanted your love, I really did. But you forced me to do this, you forced me to become a monster. But that's alright. I became a monster for you, so you will still love me... right?
Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?
See, I knew it. I knew I'm right. You didn't need those girls around you. I'm the only one for you. You just have to stay by my side.
Forever, and ever. Just like this, in our little love nest.
I love you, so look at me... always.

(Imagine the girl strangling the boy he loves and forcing the empty eyes to look at her, but the eyes roll to eye-whites as she hugs him intensely.)

Holy fucking shit on a unicycle!!!!
That is more scary than edgy, that is why I hate psychotic yanderes, no thank you!!