What feel do you get from this guy, and can you beat him in a fight?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
AF238108-6E45-48DA-9C5D-B88A95852956.jpeg

To me this guy looks like a vampire, who is also a noble douchebag that lives in a big mansion. And no I can’t defeat him in a fight.

Attachments

• 6F432DEA-80F8-43FC-816A-8E7182FEFDB7.jpeg
    6F432DEA-80F8-43FC-816A-8E7182FEFDB7.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 41

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
He'd rip out his teddy and smash me to pulp.

I'd shudder to think how the ripped stuffed toy would look like on the hands of a giga chad Mr. Bean.

Amok

grblbrbl
I'll punch him in the liver

looks like he's holding one of 'em fancy long cigarettes off-camera tho, probably posing with his fist on hip

*edit: hmm not joking around, he has that gritty Victorian feel about him, his ears almost seem like boxers' ears which gives him the look of a brawler.

then there's that dead-eyed yet alert stare coupled with downturned lip which makes you think he's calculating, but not necessarily calm --- might snap out at any moment.

Last edited:

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Idk. Looks can be deceiving. The meanest-looking dude in the yard could be the biggest coward while the teddy bear-looking man could be one verbal insult away from tearing a hole in every person within walking distance, and be very much capable of doing so. Looks aren't the best judge.

Plantorsomething

View attachment 11193
To me this guy looks like a vampire, who is also a noble douchebag that lives in a big mansion. And no I can’t defeat him in a fight.
A badass nobleman. I’ve had my fair share of martial arts, so I’d give it a 30/100 chance though I have a penchant for underestimating myself according to friends n’ fam

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think he's going to lock me up in his basement and fuck me until I give birth to his baby, and then I'll die from lack of adequate medical attention. He'll eat the baby and find another victim.

Chadken

I think he's going to lock me up in his basement and fuck me until I give birth to his baby, and then I'll die from lack of adequate medical attention. He'll eat the baby and find another victim.
Thats cute..

I am a male btw

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
View attachment 11193
He looks like a revolutionary from late Russian Empire who was sent to Siberia to a prison but then came back after the revolution. He'd kick my ass to a gulag without breaking a sweat

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thats cute..

I am a male btw
Whose uterus did you steal?

vish

Legendary Member
If he's in a wheelchair, deaf and blind then yeah I can beat him to a pulp:blob_awkward:
edit: he mustn't possess arms too