Get Better Swordater!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Swordater if you happen to see this I'll have you fucking know that you are legitimately the most beautiful Motherfucker there is! And that if anything is to get in your way, I will get in the way of their fucking shit! You are one of the most talented, and sweetest motherfuckers I've ever met, and along that you are genuinely the only person I have EVER connected to in my life. So you better fucking keep your chin and head up king! 👑

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Swordater if you happen to see this I'll have you fucking know that you are legitimately the most beautiful Motherfucker there is! And that if anything is to get in your way, I will get in the way of their fucking shit! You are one of the most talented, and sweetest motherfuckers I've ever met, and along that you are genuinely the only person I have EVER connected to in my life. So you better fucking keep your chin and head up king! 👑
I'd love to know who this guy/gal is.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
A sussy individual it looks like
1641818558814.png

Auratic

Judging from the title and the content of the message. I infer that the individual being addressed is currently suffering some form of a disease.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
I don't know why we're picking on this swordater person, but I'm weak to peer pressure.

Get good, scrub.