Petition to remove “loli” tag from scribblehub

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
"If you object then I’ll see you at your current location in 30 minutes."

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
As a member of the Loli slayer corps I feel it is my duty to right this wrong and delete the “loli” tag from scribblehub.

Permanently.

If you object then I’ll see you at your current location in 30 minutes.
Yeah it’s a bit too sus

BlackKnightX

As a member of the Loli slayer corps I feel it is my duty to right this wrong and delete the “loli” tag from scribblehub.

Permanently.

No.

Aoi_Sora

Permanently.

Just because you didn't get accepted to our society, doesn't mean you have to create something to destroy it.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

Permanently.

No.
Just because you didn't get accepted to our society, doesn't mean you have to create something to destroy it.
AYO, can I join your society?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers

Permanently.

How about no?

Arkus86

See you in 30 minutes

I admire your resolve to have people unknowingly stumbling into the loli stories though.

Tsuru

Nope. I don't ag..........*knock knock* Wait a minute someone is knocking my door.
*5mn later* *User is disconnected*

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
How did this ancient magic spell go again? "Yes loli, no touch" or was it "FBI, open up"? No, that was the counterspell...

Sadsnake

Permanently.

Maybe? Haven't really ever read anything with that tag, but wouldn't it be better to look at the content first? If there is no sexualization or fucked up content shouldn't it be okay? Like I saw someone who used it to signal that there is a little girl in their story, never thought of that, on mine, there are a lot of child characters, never thought of putting that tag :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
In what age is consider a loli? For reference :blob_hmm_two: what the start of it and its end?