Petition to remove “loli” tag from scribblehub

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Considering that you have the audacity to even have the guts to come to me. I would be happily get killed by you.

No, I'm not kidding. If you think the moment you step into my place, you'll be safe, you better hope that you even have enough money to bail yourself out here. The last person that tried to threaten me, ended up only having a hand left and thats actually quite lucky since its a hand not a letter from someone who tried to contact me, confirming that he had just swam with the fishes.

So go ahead. Try to survive. And if you do meet me, I hope that my dinner is actually meat this time.

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
If you search for the loli tag you should be instantly perma banned from the website.
Yes
Considering that you have the audacity to even have the guts to come to me. I would be happily get killed by you.

No, I'm not kidding. If you think the moment you step into my place, you'll be safe, you better hope that you even have enough money to bail yourself out here. The last person that tried to threaten me, ended up only having a hand left and thats actually quite lucky since its a hand not a letter from someone who tried to contact me, confirming that he had just swam with the fishes.

So go ahead. Try to survive. And if you do meet me, I hope that my dinner is actually meat this time.
You think you’re all that, huh

Well jokes on you I’m into that shit
Just because you didn't get accepted to our society, doesn't mean you have to create something to destroy it.
Why in hell would I want to be in your society if lolicons

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
As an author of a loli story, I strongly object. No need to come, I'm already inside your walls

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
You will be judged
Nice opinion.jpg

Sadsnake

In what age is consider a loli? For reference :blob_hmm_two: what the start of it and its end?
I don't think there is an age, Loli it's more of a physical description of your character, if you describe it as a having a child-like body it's a loli, tho I think it needs to have sexual connotations?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
In what age is consider a loli? For reference :blob_hmm_two: what the start of it and its end?
Lolis are more of a symbol rather than an age group. You'd want to look at height and body structure(note, not just one or the other, one needs to differentiate between a shortstack and a loli). As a wise man once said:

"I may not be able to define loli but I know it when I see it."

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
I have a personal vendetta against loli’s, and I’ve pulled the IP of everyone who responded to this chat

Derin_Edala

As a member of the Loli slayer corps I feel it is my duty to right this wrong and delete the “loli” tag from scribblehub.

Permanently.

If you object then I’ll see you at your current location in 30 minutes.
I'm in favour of the tag. I find underage stuff absolutely disgusting and never want to see any of it. I appreciate having a warning so I don't stumble on it accidentally.

Ryuujisan

I have a personal vendetta against loli’s, and I’ve pulled the IP of everyone who responded to this chat
IP will give you a lot :P

I'm in favour of the tag. I find underage stuff absolutely disgusting and never want to see any of it. I appreciate having a warning so I don't stumble on it accidentally.
not every story with the tag loli is sexual

Derin_Edala

not every story with the tag loli is sexual
Better safe than sorry. If they introduce a 'sexual content with minor' tag I'll avoid that one instead, but as is, this is what we have. I'll miss out on a hundred stories of schoolgirls innocently discussing homework or whatever in order to avoid one gross story fixated on describing a kid's lips and underwear.

Ryuujisan

Better safe than sorry. If they introduce a 'sexual content with minor' tag I'll avoid that one instead, but as is, this is what we have. I'll miss out on a hundred stories of schoolgirls innocently discussing homework or whatever in order to avoid one gross story fixated on describing a kid's lips and underwear.

u have content waring and other tags like smut, r18 etc. but u have right should be tag "Sex with minor"

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
What about shota tho? ...wait, is there any shota tag in scribble hub?

:blob_frown:
Edit: there's shots tag alr.

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Sexual content with minors is literally against ToS i think. All the authors with loli sc make them mentally 18+, I'll leave it up to you on how to feel about that.