Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Royal Road, Scribblehub, or Webnovel?

Mephi

I'm going to toss in a dark horse: neoread.neovel.io/

LordJoyde

As an author that left royalroad due to an admin deciding to yeet one of my stories without even giving me any sort of warning and therefore arrived to ScribbleHub as an exile, I'll say this site is definitely more suited to me, as a writer.
Royalroad, I feel, is much better to readers instead.

And by yeet, I mean completely delete and wipe it from the site. The only thing I got was a notification that its been removed. Not even a download of the thing, no pdfs, docs, anything.

EDIT: Webnovel? Should that pile of capitalist, exploitative garbage even be considered?

BlackKnightX

Royal Road has quite a high bar. If you’re an amateur, I wouldn’t suggest posting there, unless you’re well prepared for some harsh criticisms.

Scribble Hub has a low bar entry. Sure, if you write some dumb shit, you’ll still get some criticisms, but most of the time, readers are pretty friendly. It’s the easiest place of the three to get readers and popularize your story.

Webnovel is quite similar to Scribble Hub, but you have to prepare for a lot of competitions. I think it has the biggest readers base there, so you may hit some fortune if you tell a good story and be consistent enough.

The level of difficulty from easiest to hardest would be: Scribble Hub > Webnovel > Royal Road.

Last edited:

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
As an author that left royalroad due to an admin deciding to yeet one of my stories without even giving me any sort of warning and therefore arrived to ScribbleHub as an exile, I'll say this site is definitely more suited to me, as a writer.
Royalroad, I feel, is much better to readers instead.

And by yeet, I mean completely delete and wipe it from the site. The only thing I got was a notification that its been removed. Not even a download of the thing, no pdfs, docs, anything.

EDIT: Webnovel? Should that pile of capitalist, exploitative garbage even be considered?
About royalroad, I feel you, my story which has only been live for a few days has been statistically viewed or seen by almost nobody.
Same story on scribblehub is doing miles better, in terms of recognition.

Last edited:

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Royal Road has quite a high bar. If you’re an amateur, I wouldn’t suggest posting there, unless you’re well prepared for some harsh criticisms.

Scribble Hub has a low bar entry. Sure, if you write some dumb shit, you’ll still get some criticisms, but most of the time, readers are pretty friendly. It’s the easiest place of the three to get readers and popularize your story.

Webnovel is quite similar to Scribble Hub, but you have to prepare for a lot of competition. I think it has the biggest readers base there, so you may hit some fortune if you tell a good story and be consistent enough.

The level of difficulty from easiest to hardest would be: Scribble Hub > Webnovel > Royal Road.
By difficulty, he/she means getting seen.
Quality? I think Royal Road
Community? Probably Scribble Hub
Webnovel? IDFK, it seems to be quite popular
The population of china is quite large.

Linko

About royalroad, I feel you, my story which has only been live has been statistically viewed or seen by almost nobody.
Same story on scribblehub is doing miles better, in terms of recognition.
About this, I think in Royal Road you have a lot more competition. If you don't have like 40 chapters ready in a backlog to try and get into the rising stars you will have a lot of problems to grow

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
So far it seems that Scribblehub is the most popular! In the lead with 10 votes! Royal Road in 2nd with 2 and Webnovel in last with 1! Thank you all who voted! This was me trying to see if I'll stay to Scribblehub or move to something more popular! And it seems, I'll be staying!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Does anyone here genuinely like wattpad? I tried to use it some time ago, but the navigation on the website seemed kinda bad
I don't know man. I tried using it and thought it was pretty bad.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Does anyone here genuinely like wattpad? I tried to use it some time ago, but the navigation on the website seemed kinda bad
all web novel sites except sccrible hub i've used had a horrible interface