Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • What's a game

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It may not be the most innovative in the series, but it takes many of the aspects of the previous games and refines them to the point of excellence. There were many stylistic choices that I thought were fairly unique as well.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It may not be the most innovative in the series, but it takes many of the aspects of the previous games and refines them to the point of excellence. There were many stylistic choices that I thought were fairly unique as well.
I love that game!
:blob_reach:

X

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
im lazy to check but how much is it cause looking at it ive blew every steampunk topdown strategy management nut i could handle
Factorio is simple in concept and complex in gameplay. You start off on a planet and have to mine resources which you manufacture into machinery to construct a factory. The more you mine resources and build/run your factory machines, the more you generate 'Pollution', which causes native alien creatures on the planet to attack your factory. The massive and complex automated factories in this game are second to none.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
My Favourite Games Are (which I have replayed),

Shadow of the Colossus (Stabbing, so much stabbing)
Child of Light (Very beautiful game)
Final Fantasy 8 (Mmm, sexy, sexy gunblades)
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance, A2
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (Capitalism Ho! Let's rip people off!)
Stardew Valley
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (700 hours, Played completely solo, Loner ...)
Monster Hunter World (1100 hours, Hunter Rank 950, Waiting for PC Iceborne, Gunlance zealot)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Other Games,

Age of Mythology
Age of Empires Games
Command and Conquer: Kane's Wrath (What have they done to this franchise! Every game is the past decade has been horrible.)
Reassembly
Factorio
Banished
Dragonball Xenoverse II
Endless Legend

Last edited:

BradCarsten

Currently that would be Nier Automata. And also dark souls 3. And before I get dog piled, I have yet to play the other souls games but I intend to.
I haven't played Dark Souls 3 yet, but I've finished one about half a dozen times and it was fantastic. The problem is that the people who are still playing it are really good, so I always get my ass handed to me when someone invades. It's embarrassing. I usually just play offline now.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
My favorites include Dying Light, Portal, and Prey (2017).

I should also add Warcraft 3 and Minecraft, since I've played those my entire life.

Currently, I'm having lots of fun playing Streets of Rouge and Middle Earth : Shadow of War.

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

0xReki

• Golden Sun
  • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  • Star Ocean: First Depature
  • Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Do not ever mention the abomination of Dark Dawn. I literally set my copy of it on fire!

kaida

I think the game I've replayed the most is The Last Guardian. I'm a huge fan of Fumito Ueda and this game is one my absolute favorites of his. I've replayed Horizon Zero Dawn a few times too. To me, there's nothing more satisfying than taking down a machine or completing a mission, and I just adore every aspect of the game!

CommotioCordis

I rarely play any console or computer games because of... reasons (I am broke). So mostly I've been playing free mobile games now. Although, my favorite console games would probably be the newer Assassin's Creed series cause they are among the few I got my hands on. And yea, I actually played them on my friend's console so stop calling me broke already.

In my opinion, Assassin's Creed Origins is a certainly a good choice for introducing the RPG/Level system to the series. It is a game with the perfect balance of stealth and action where you could get from from assassinating a major target to raiding an actual fort. The main story is also immersive, revenge as a motive is undoubtedly a good choice and it made the main character more relatable, fitting for a "protector" of Egypt. Side quests are also unique and not very repetitive, so it could keep you hooked in with various stories the people of Egypt has for you. Hunting for materials is a great experience and it made the game as a whole felt more real. Inventory has virtually unlimited storage and raiding for good weapons and materials had never been so easy. In whole, the system was pretty simple and easy to be learned so you don't need an extra 10 hours trying to figure out how to efficiently raise your level. Not to mention the tombs were also all unique and each had their own "puzzles" you can solve, and while you can look for a guide on the internet, completing them all by yourself is truly satisfying. The whole game itself is relatively more challenging with all the side quests you could do, tombs you could explore, elephants to be slain, and also the bosses.

Meanwhile Assassin's Creed Odyssey is relatively easier. You could grind your level up so high after you leave the first island and essentially be nigh-invincible. Although level-scaling progressively made the enemies stronger as well, it isn't much of a problem once you obtain all the OP skills. Not to mention once you kill the first cultist you could pretty much abandon the main story and go on a killing spree to obtain all the Legendary equipment you want. The system are a bit more complicated now since there are multiple currencies and blacksmiths no longer sell horses so you have to visit a stable for your Phobos collection. The events are nice, daily quests are nice, and thank you Ubisoft for making the first DLC downloadable for free for a limited time, but after some time it gets pretty boring. Once you have accumulated all Legendary equipment, slain all Mythical beast and cultists, slaughtered mercenaries to the top, did a genocide on the nearby colosseum, and completed every major quests, it just gets pretty boring. You're basically killing/helping people and raiding forts for fun just to reach the max level of 99. Other than that, you're probably overkilling these innocent guards to take a good picture of you critical-assassinating the archer with your broken spear. The skills are pretty much OP, and it made the later gameplay rather bland. There's literally a skill that allows you to stay invisible as long as you're out of hostiles' sight, and a set of armor could make you use that skill for pretty much as much time as you like so long as you don't touch other NPC or shoot an arrow or stands or swim or kill someone. Don't forget the skill that allows you to deal 100% assassination damage at close combat when fully upgraded. Seriously, I could just raid a fort in Athens and use the skill to conceal myself so I could crouch my way to Sparta and pretend nothing ever happened. And then I could Hero Strike the nearby pedestrian to see their reaction (mostly just a scream of death or "DIE DIE DIE DIE" if you hear a horn and see a red icon) so I could moon-crouch my way back to Athens and say hi to the nearby fort by cutting the Polemarch's throat and crouching back to Sparta. The cycle continues.

Last edited:

RinDes

These are some of the games I've played the most, offering great entertainment and mindless fun every single time I play them. I love a LOT of games, but these ones hold a special place in my heart.

Intellivision
Burger Time

NES
Dragon Warrior

SNES
Super Mario World

N64
Ocarina of Time

PS1
Resident Evil 1-2-Nemesis
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Clock Tower

PS2
Final Fantasy XII

PS3
Just Cause 2
Resident Evil 5

But if I had to go with franchises that never cease to amaze me, I'd have to go with any of the Tales games *Symphonia, Abyss, Graces f and Berseria as my favorites*, Assassin's Creed *Ezio Trilogy as my favorite* and Dragon Age *Inquisition as my favorite*. Although, Mass Effect has grown on me in recent weeks, Andromeda being an absolute blast.

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
Random online browser game that sort of tied its own noose:
Slay.one
I played it a lot when it was released and refuse to completely abandon it. Just a lot of positive memories, even though those memories probably won't return.

Maunomau

Today I'd say my favorite games are:
Notrium for being an unique and interesting scifi survival game made before survival games got popular and item durability became a standard feature of such games(the way Notrium handles items and crafting makes finding items feel so much better than most survival games).
Terranigma for being the best SNES game there is.
Marunomi for having a really interesting and inspiring setting along with a super nice turn based combat system that made me want to make my own game.
Factorio for just being amazing.
Black Sigil Blade of the Exiled for being the best Canadian JRPG ever.
Rune Factory games for various reasons but one of them being that I love how humorous, silly and interesting the characters and story can be(lack of that is part of why I didn't really like Stardew Valley)
Shiren The Wanderer games(or basically any mystery dungeon type game such as DragonFangZ or Omega Labyrinth Life) for being nice item use focused roguelikes.
Stranger of Sword City for making me understand why some people are so into Wizardry like games.
Atelier games for their interesting crafting systems.
Thief II: The Metal Age for being a cool stealth game.
Realms of Arkania trilogy(the original versions at least, haven't tried the remakes) for being amazing old-school RPGs.

shotaboy

I just finished my replay of the windwaker a couple weeks back. It has aged really well, though it's tedious to get a perfect game with all treasure charts found and all hearts (I was playing the gc version~
I do replay kingdom hearts

Epsil

Stardew Valley, brings calm to my hectic life.