Now it turns out that my novel is now inclusive and Woke?

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Hello all.

Recently, on another site where I published my novel, a person appeared to be a member of an association LGBTIQARPGNTR+% √3 HILUX apache V8 hybrid and knuckles. He said that although it was an attempt on my part, my novel clearly lacked more diversity in its characters and representation and that he wanted me to collaborate with him to make sure I could fix this problem beforehand. I imagine that the user is from California and is going to use the Activision Blizzard Diversity Algorithm.

I obviously told him very respectfully no way in hell and get the fuck out. Most likely he wanted to steal the story.

First of all, my story is mainly written under The rule of cool. I write what I want to write, period. Half of the characters are members of the protagonist's harem, and they are types of fantasy characters that I like. There's a mermaid simply because I like how Monster Mosume's mermaid looks.

Now, I find it curious that even so he (yes, I'm going to call HE, because according to the laws of the internet, every woman is a man until proven otherwise) seemed to believe that the story was trying to be inclusive although never It was my intention.

So now I have a doubt, does my novel really look inclusive seen by normal people?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to change anything about my story.

What I want to know is what do you think, do you think my characters appear to be there only for representation or if they feel like characters relevant to the plot?

These are the ones that I think are more "diverse"

Cesar, the protagonist: he was a male soldier, things happen, and he ends up in the body of a fox girl, albino. He continues to define himself as a man. He is from Costa Rica, a country without an army, because that is relevant to the plot.

Tamamo-no-Mae: Japanese goddess of the moon, things happen and she marries the protagonist. Her main role is to support the protagonist and comfort him when he is afraid. She never met the protagonist before the transformation but she knows he is a man, the same protagonist told her when they met.

Lisa: A succubus demon, she's crazy (a yandere) but she recognized it herself and tries to control herself (she knows she won't win a fight against the MC even as a joke, so her preservation instinct is triggered and she accepts the other girls ). She would be wife number 2. She's blue, she has wings, she's a fucking demon, although she's normally a good person.

Momo: A rather shy angel due to her special body, she is made of glass. She doesn't like to leave the House for the same reason.

Kazumi and Charlotte: They are two dolls that work more like a single AI with two bodies. Cesar adopted them and they behave like his adopted daughters. It was that or they would make a nuclear attack against USA and Russia XD.

Xi'an: A professional assassin from China. Due to fate, she almost always ends up bumping into the protagonist. In theory she comes from a family of demon slayers but she hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Vilhelm: of Austrian origin, one of the antagonists of history. Not much more to say , just look at the picture

Anastasia Kuznetsova: Of Russian origin, fuck everyone, I wrote this character 5 years ago, I'm not going to change everything just because some bastards decided to invade a country. She was a central point of the story, many things happen because of her, but not because of her directly, she is dead before the story begins. She is the wife of one of the antagonists, but she is a good person and was friends with the protagonist.

There are many more but I think these are the most different among all. The story takes place mainly in Japan but other places in the world or fantasy are constantly visited.

Although they talk about some issues such as the protagonist's decision not to give much importance to his new gender, and what his family thinks about the situation. The fact MC decided to adopt two robots as his daughters along with three other women. I think if I put a lot of stuff like that in that maybe "some people" on Twitter think this story is for them when it really isn't.

Like I said before, I don't give a damn about inclusion, I just care about creating a good story. But even so, I would like to know what you think of the matter, does the story feel inclusive? Does any character seem to be there just to fill in a racial box?

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Lol... inclusivity.

I honestly don't understand the meaning of that word because it's used so subjectively. I'd say continue writing what you want to write.

The important question is: Is there smut? If there is I will put it on my reading list.

RedHunter2296

Lol... inclusivity.

I honestly don't understand the meaning of that word because it's used so subjectively. I'd say continue writing what you want to write.

The important question is: Is there smut? If there is I will put it on my reading list.
I'm not, sorry. Or at least I don't want to write that yet (I would have to do a lot of research first 😉 )

The novel revolves mainly around the fact that the protagonist lost his first wife, the original owner of the foxgirl body, in addition to the fact that the protagonist has PTSD, or at least that's what I try to write, most of the girls are there to comfort him from his panic attacks. It's that is talking about feelings and hugs. At least when the protagonist isn't ripping an enemy soldier's head off with a fork in a Doom slayer-like fit of rage.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I'm not, sorry. Or at least I don't want to write that yet (I would have to do a lot of research first 😉 )

The novel revolves mainly around the fact that the protagonist lost his first wife, the original owner of the foxgirl body, in addition to the fact that the protagonist has PTSD, or at least that's what I try to write, most of the girls are there to comfort him from his panic attacks. It's that nothing talking about feelings and hugs. At least when the protagonist isn't ripping an enemy soldier's head off with a fork in a Doom slayer-like fit of rage.
I'll put it on plan to read for now. I'm mostly on Smut Hub for smut, but I've been reading a long non-smut novel over the past week.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hello all.

Recently, on another site where I published my novel, a person appeared to be a member of an association LGBTIQARPGNTR+% √3 HILUX apache V8 hybrid and knuckles. He said that although it was an attempt on my part, my novel clearly lacked more diversity in its characters and representation and that he wanted me to collaborate with him to make sure I could fix this problem beforehand. I imagine that the user is from California and is going to use the Activision Blizzard Diversity Algorithm.

I obviously told him very respectfully no way in hell and get the fuck out. Most likely he wanted to steal the story.

First of all, my story is mainly written under The rule of cool. I write what I want to write, period. Half of the characters are members of the protagonist's harem, and they are types of fantasy characters that I like. There's a mermaid simply because I like how Monster Mosume's mermaid looks.

Now, I find it curious that even so he (yes, I'm going to call HE, because according to the laws of the internet, every woman is a man until proven otherwise) seemed to believe that the story was trying to be inclusive although never It was my intention.

So now I have a doubt, does my novel really look inclusive seen by normal people?

What I want to know is what do you think, do you think my characters appear to be there only for representation or if they feel like characters relevant to the plot?

Cesar, the protagonist: he was a male soldier, things happen, and he ends up in the body of a fox girl, albino. He is from Costa Rica, a country without an army, because that is relevant to the plot.

Tamamo-no-Mae: Japanese goddess of the moon, things happen and she marries the protagonist. Her main role is to support the protagonist and comfort him when he is afraid. She never met the protagonist before the transformation but she knows he is a man, the same protagonist told her when they met.

Lisa: A succubus demon, she's crazy (a yandere) but she recognized it herself and tries to control herself (she knows she won't win a fight against the MC even as a joke, so her preservation instinct is triggered and she accepts the other girls ). She would be wife number 2. She's blue, she has wings, she's a fucking demon, although she's normally a good person.

Momo: A rather shy angel due to her special body, she is made of glass. She doesn't like to leave the House for the same reason.

Kazumi and Charlotte: They are two dolls that work more like a single AI with two bodies. Cesar adopted them and they behave like his adopted daughters. It was that or they would make a nuclear attack against USA and Russia XD.

Xi'an: A professional assassin from China. Due to fate, she almost always ends up bumping into the protagonist. In theory she comes from a family of demon slayers but she hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Vilhelm: of Austrian origin, one of the antagonists of history. Not much more to say , just look at the picture

Anastasia Kuznetsova: Of Russian origin, fuck everyone, I wrote this character 5 years ago, I'm not going to change everything just because some bastards decided to invade a country. She was a central point of the story, many things happen because of her, but not because of her directly, she is dead before the story begins. She is the wife of one of the antagonists, but she is a good person and was friends with the protagonist.

There are many more but I think these are the most different among all. The story takes place mainly in Japan but other places in the world or fantasy are constantly visited.

Although they talk about some issues such as the protagonist's decision not to give much importance to his new gender, and what his family thinks about the situation. The fact MC decided to adopt two robots as his daughters along with three other women. I think if I put a lot of stuff like that in that maybe "some people" on Twitter think this story is for them when it really isn't.

Like I said before, I don't give a damn about inclusion, I just care about creating a good story. But even so, I would like to know what you think of the matter, does the story feel inclusive? Does any character seem to be there just to fill in a racial box?
If I had to guess, and this is purely a guess, then perhaps it is due to your MC being gender-bent as it were, along with the external GL relationships even though the MC is internally het since you said he still identifies as male(?).

Either way, I don't really understand why someone is trying to tell you how to write your story. Nor do I understand why they felt the need to tell you about inclusivity, etc...

Good luck with writing the rest of your novel!
\o/

X

Deathilim

Hello all.

Cesar, the protagonist: he was a male soldier, things happen, and he ends up in the body of a fox girl, albino. He continues to define himself as a man. He is from Costa Rica, a country without an army, because that is relevant to the plot.

I'd say just ignore that dude and continue writing. Also no, it doesn't feel inclusive nor are the characters just there to fill the racial box.

In fact, races of characters can heavily affect a characters personality and appearance. And yes, idc what anyone says, russian characters are badass mofo's.

Goodluck with writing!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello all.

Kill him.
DD913509-8AE3-4118-86BB-362A79AF2273.jpeg

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
But even so, I would like to know what you think of the matter, does the story feel inclusive? Does any character seem to be there just to fill in a racial box?
I'm the One who can detect all leftardism and looking at your post there's a huge blue flag; "his new gender"! The fact that a LGBTQIAP3DQGR00M4H+ could even STAND reading more than two chapters of your novel is alarming and SUS af by itself.
To remedy this, inspire yourself with a novel no communist could ever stand to read (my novel, come on, give it a try). Then you'll naturally have no such comments ever again guaranteed. You'll also get low-rounded reviews though.

Last edited:

HappyVainGlory

If you've put thought into it, then of course they aren't there to just fill a racial box. As to whether your story feels inclusive, I dunno. Depends on what you think your target audience is. Doesn't seem to be geared towards the people who get upset about 'inclusivity' in the first place, so if that person got upset, tough luck to them.

Just keep on writing what you want to write and have fun.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Hello all.

Hold up, let me get some popcorn and a coke before I read this fucking long damn thing

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Well, I didn't read your story, but judging from the simple descriptions...

A genderbent protagonist who defines their own gender not by his body, but by how he feels about himself feels trans-inclusive in a very unusual way.

Many love interests who accept the protagonist for who he is even when his body is like this also feels trans-inclusive. Might also be inclusive of other aspects of the people on the LGBT+ spectrum depending on the sexuality of the characters.

And well, a variety of different characters who are from different nationalities and are from different races all being in a harmonious family also feels inclusive in general.

Having a character with PTSD and another character with a mental issue of sorts (yandere) living together and taking care of one another and trying to deal with their own problems also feels inclusive for people who go through similar issues. It's particularly nice to see a self-aware yandere who tries controlling herself, as it kinda points towards the fact that just because someone has messed up stuff going through their head, it doesn't necessarily mean they have to act on those thoughts. Having messed up ideas is not the same as being a criminal.

And uhn... Well, one can also argue that you're being inclusive of polyamory by having a harem on the story, but I'm not sure anyone seriously views harem stories as polyamory inclusion.

So uhn... I'd say that there are a fair bit of elements that look inclusive on your story after giving it a cursory glance on the character descriptions you provided. I can't really say more without reading it, but I can understand why someone would think you are trying to make it inclusive.

Daitengu

It's pretty 'inclusive' to normies trying to get clout.

But it's just another day in the life of a DnD player or anime fan.

You can figure out which one of the two you are.

Manbearpig probably just wanted to add a gay furry and probably an asex rock being to your grocery list of inclusivity.

Reyezwriting

A genderbent protagonist who defines their own gender not by his body, but by how he feels about himself feels trans-inclusive in a very unusual way.

Many love interests who accept the protagonist for who he is even when his body is like this also feels trans-inclusive. Might also be inclusive of other aspects of the people on the LGBT+ spectrum depending on the sexuality of the characters.
Yikes, this hits close to home. The last time I tried to seek LGBT advice, it did not go well...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Keep writing what you want. People who want to read stories about people like them can write their own stories.
I'm polyamorous, and that's why I write stories about polyamorous people. While I do like to include some diversity, it's because I've actually met people like that and like those people. However, at the end of the day, it's still my story.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I just gotta say Vilhelm and Lisa are hot. I'd date Lisa if she was a boy cause then she'd be hotter but still

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Just write whatever you want to write. It could be that he genuinely wanted to help you, but at the end of the day, it's your story. What happens in your story is your call to make.

RedHunter2296

I'd say just ignore that dude and continue writing. Also no, it doesn't feel inclusive nor are the characters just there to fill the racial box.

In fact, races of characters can heavily affect a characters personality and appearance. And yes, idc what anyone says, russian characters are badass mofo's.

Goodluck with writing!
Again, I have been planning and writing the characters for a long time, as to overwrite them depending on how the wind is blowing every day. I wanted to write to a very smart and nice scientist and the Russian scientific community is really impressive, I know there are good people there and I wanted a story where the Russians weren't the bad guys. But these guys aren't trying to prove otherwise or help me.

Fair enough

I'm the One who can detect all leftardism and looking at your post there's a huge blue flag; "his new gender"! The fact that a LGBTQIAP3DQGR00M4H+ could even STAND reading more than two chapters of your novel is alarming and SUS af by itself.
To remedy this, inspire yourself with a novel no communist could ever stand to read (my novel, come on, give it a try). Then you'll naturally have no such comments ever again guaranteed. You'll also get low-rounded reviews though.

What I want is to share my story, not to have my page censored

If you've put thought into it, then of course they aren't there to just fill a racial box. As to whether your story feels inclusive, I dunno. Depends on what you think your target audience is. Doesn't seem to be geared towards the people who get upset about 'inclusivity' in the first place, so if that person got upset, tough luck to them.

Just keep on writing what you want to write and have fun.

Just look at the image that I use as a profile, do they really think I'm here for inclusion?

Well, I didn't read your story, but judging from the simple descriptions...

And well, a variety of different characters who are from different nationalities and are from different races all being in a harmonious family also feels inclusive in general.

Having a character with PTSD and another character with a mental issue of sorts (yandere) living together and taking care of one another and trying to deal with their own problems also feels inclusive for people who go through similar issues. It's particularly nice to see a self-aware yandere who tries controlling herself, as it kinda points towards the fact that just because someone has messed up stuff going through their head, it doesn't necessarily mean they have to act on those thoughts. Having messed up ideas is not the same as being a criminal.

And uhn... Well, one can also argue that you're being inclusive of polyamory by having a harem on the story, but I'm not sure anyone seriously views harem stories as polyamory inclusion.

So uhn... I'd say that there are a fair bit of elements that look inclusive on your story after giving it a cursory glance on the character descriptions you provided. I can't really say more without reading it, but I can understand why someone would think you are trying to make it inclusive.

This comment has helped me a lot.

I think so, you are right, although there are many elements that they usually revolve around, this story is not for this type of people and it is more a product of chance, I only wrote what I wanted to do and added the characters that I I wanted my story to have.

I also love Lisa, because I also thought in the same way, that a person is a little crazy in the head does not mean that you should put them aside and exile them,or that they cannot accept their problems and work to solve them, but neither does it romanticize what they do as it was so popular a couple of years ago when It was believed that a character who brought you someone's head is romantic.
I just gotta say Vilhelm and Lisa are hot. I'd date Lisa if she was a boy cause then she'd be hotter but still

Vilhelm It's a rather curious case, this character has many interesting things, but I don't even know how I wrote it, I didn't have it planned, but when I started writing about him, he wrote himself, I don't know if you understand me. He is mainly looking for a challenge, someone with whom to give his best in a chess game called war.

And from Lisa, I thought it would be fun to have a character that you would normally see and think, yes she is the villain, but no, she is on the side of the protagonist almost from the beginning.

As always, thank you all very much for your comments.