What are some insults for kids?

Agentt

Thighs
So, what are some insults meant to insult the kids? Like, you have a little jerk walking around all happy and stuff and you are in a grumpy mood. What are some words to call him? I asked this because I suddenly remembered there was a polish word for kids which translates to, "killable with a punch."

back when we were kids, we'd like to insult each other by calling them with their parents' name.

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist • African Warlord
There's a word for people in north europe i forgot the country, when translated into english, it literally meant 'shitlings'.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would call my little brother a dipshit and he would call me an accident in return. Then we would flick each other off and forget about it because funny finger go brrr. Good times.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Lil scrub.
Then there’s the announcement of being part of the FTK committee

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I usually refer to little children as runt. Based I my height I used to get called Shrimp and Napoleon a lot, and I still get called the later today.

Those can work for the grundelings.

Poleg

And you all were white, giving each other the N words
Nope. Italian, polish, black, German and asian.
There was however no lack of N-words.

Pedo bait.
If you go around and call random children in pedo bait then there might be something wrong with you.

There's a word for people in north europe i forgot the country, when translated into english, it literally meant 'shitlings'.
I think you mean "Blage" from "Plage"/Plague. Or "scheißer/Hosenscheißer" = pantsshitter