Free Constructive Review(closed)

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Do post a link, and also if you want the review to include the rating/stars. (Regarding stars, I'll only 5 star if it truly deserves it, if below, I'll leave a number in the last line that I believe to be fair, to avoid lowering your scores. As a fellow author, I know how it may impact the hearts of some of you.)
Mainly inclined to those which don't yet have one.
Do feel free to check other reviews I did for fellow authors, you may hopefully learn a thing or two.

15/06/2022 - 20 novels annihilated.

Last edited:

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵

Rating and stars as well, if you don't mind:blob_hide:

Mr.Grey-Cat

Just a review will do, thanks.

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*

Just a review will be good but if you have time you can also look my other novel

MatildasBT

2022-06-07 (2).png.jpg

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/487974/wondering-through-the-stars/

I am waiting for my cover to be approved. I am rewriting my chapters, so if you find a difference in writing, that's where I am right now. Please leave a review!

Roktobiz

A fanfic, my first attempt to write, but still a review and rating would be great

verseii

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
The last time someone reviewed my story they massacred it :s_frown:

It would be nice to have another point of view, I'll leave the link below.

K_Jira

Do post a link, and also if you want the review to include the rating/stars.
Mainly inclined to those which don't have one.
Thanks for the review! I've always got feedback on my grammar, but they didn't specify which part to be fixed. Really appreciate it!

whitesculptor

Thanks for the review! I've always got feedback on my grammar, but they didn't specify which part to be fixed. Really appreciate it!
Glad to be of help! Figured I'd extend it a tad more, seeing as most people complain but don't really advise better. The most famous ones being the "show don't tell" but lack either the skill or the will to contribute further in the matter.
The last time someone reviewed my story they massacred it :s_frown:

It would be nice to have another point of view, I'll leave the link below.

I see no review there though? Was it via comment?

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Glad to be of help! Figured I'd extend it a tad more, seeing as most people complain but don't really advise better. The most famous ones being the "show don't tell" but lack either the skill or the will to contribute further in the matter.

No, it was in a forum thread, luckily.

I just took a look at your review. It will be a lot of help for my next edit! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Do post a link, and also if you want the review to include the rating/stars.
Mainly inclined to those which don't have one.
I was gonna link some hardcore smut but nah, I'll let you off easy with this one first.

It's got two ratings on it already but I hope that won't affect your decision. I'll also take the stars, thank you very much.

whitesculptor

I just took a look at your review. It will be a lot of help for my next edit! Thank you so much!

Glad to be of help!
I was gonna link some hardcore smut but nah, I'll let you off easy with this one first.

It's got two ratings on it already but I hope that won't affect your decision. I'll also take the stars, thank you very much.
I've written worse, I'm sure. Though, I'll tackle that one! :blob_aww:

Last edited: