any good scribble stories where the main character is a villain

Acezhere

I don’t mean “I got reincarnated as a villainess and I don’t want to be evil”. Im looking for a main character who’s a complete psycho.

Yuumei

You could definitely give my book a read "Immortal Witch's Death Wish"

You get to see a genocidal level kill count by the tenth chapter

Thorkell_40k

I don’t mean “I got reincarnated as a villainess and I don’t want to be evil”. Im looking for a main character who’s a complete psycho.
You can try this. It's just like you requested. He is psycho. And I am sure you will love it!! :blob_cookie:

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
Im looking for a main character who’s a complete psycho.
Uuuuuhhhh..... Maybe Yume Howling fits that category (a bit), but the author is sort of slow AF to release new chapters and he's an asshole, still there's close to 100k words uploaded.
Otherwise a lot of Chinese novels fit, like Martial God Asura, since all Chinese are legally/forcefully required to support genocide if they want to avoid getting their organs harvested, or worse, getting their Weibo account banned and losing all of their social credits like Zhang Xina.

lyharbour

I think you could try my novel. The title is fairly self-explanatory. My protagonist got reincarnated as a villainess and she wants everything the original female lead had, so she's doing whatever it takes.