Im quite free lately

Boredreader09

That's right. If you're an author and want a low-level artist for your story to sketch your ideas quickly, I'm right here. I'm doing this for fun

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
That's right. If you're an author and want a low-level artist for your story to sketch your ideas quickly, I'm right here. I'm doing this for fun
I don't particularly need anyone to make a cover for me right now, but may I suggest you put some of your artwork available on this first post?

Just to like, let anyone who is interested on it know what kind of art to expect and stuff, since skill level and art style may vary a lot depending on the artist.

Boredreader09

I mean, I'm working on a new story, The Bookstore Mage If you think it's something you don’t mind helping with it.
Im talking about this kind of lazy sketching. I want to take a break from clean drawings for now. But if u want a clean one, it depends on the difficulty and details

Attachments

• asdfg.png
    asdfg.png
    774.6 KB · Views: 85

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can take a look at my story. I've commissioned artists in the past, but with a toddler running around, I don't have the time/energy to assemble a full commission request for another piece right now, so I'm looking for people who will read the story and figure out what to draw on their own. I could look at the sketches and maybe pay you to clean up the ones I like.

Boredreader09

You can take a look at my story. I've commissioned artists in the past, but with a toddler running around, I don't have the time/energy to assemble a full commission request for another piece right now, so I'm looking for people who will read the story and figure out what to draw on their own. I could look at the sketches and maybe pay you to clean up the ones I like.

Since Im basically free to draw whatever I like in the story, I'd like to start on the female protagonist.
Btw, Respect++ to ur ratings

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Since Im basically free to draw whatever I like in the story, I'd like to start on the female protagonist.
Btw, Respect++ to ur ratings
Sounds good! I'm looking forward to seeing it :)

JenLeifire

Im talking about this kind of lazy sketching. I want to take a break from clean drawings for now. But if u want a clean one, it depends on the difficulty and details
I must say I didnt expect that as you didnt post any art before, but man I am damn impressed and thats only a sketch. What you can do if you actually make a full fledged out piece. Rly awesome!

I might have some scenes I would love to have drawn even if its just a sketch =D

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Okay. Uh... Hrmm... I suppose I should make a cover sometime for the new story. Like. you do that sort of thing?

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Is this panel still open? I just saw a free sketch of a character or book cover illustration, lol.