Story idea

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
world orgin
once a charater has had been created by an author they loose their soul and slowly that spreads to the people around them until the world world has no soul. a author didn't create that charater, they've always existed but the author just changed out their soul creates a story for them. they authors control the characters actions and its only when a character gains the though that it's isn't right when they regain their soul and old memories. and even then they're still being controlled by the author. I wrote a happy end for him but it's not because he knows that he isn't happy and all he wants is to break free and not be watched.

protagonist has a fear of windows and mirrors. scared to see the readers. hates to be seen through

me as the devil controls him and communates a brief and makes a deal. once I reach 30k views or 1k on a single chapter then I'll stop and set him free. but I make him despair by setting the setting that once a reader starts the story if he doesn't make the reader read until the end the world will stop at the moment where the protagonist wa read up to by the reader. once a reader finished the end then he is free. because I don't write what happens next. he himself is also a writer so he's like is this karma

oh and I Fite universes are made, one for each reader that starts the story

I might be writing this and Turing it into a short horror. is this a good premise?

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
That will tackle a lot of hardship for you to make that good of a story. It may also cause a lot of 4th wall break considering you said that the MC will know the being (author) that controls him or rather manipulating him.

I give you a good luck regardless.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
That will tackle a lot of hardship for you to make that good of a story. It may also cause a lot of 4th wall break considering you said that the MC will know the being (author) that controls him or rather manipulating him.

I give you a good luck regardless.
the protagonist is going to be an idiot but then really horrified when he realized that every action and move he's been doing was manipulated by the author and he knows he's in a book because a magical one appeared that writes down all his actions. the last page is all her can see that hasn't happened yet. And the last page is "And they lived in happiness".
basically he can see the book but not the readers and fourth wall breaking happens in every chapter almost

YeshuasHeart

I think that's an interesting story to read. Now I'm curious to see how that plays out. I hope it's any good. Let me know when it's out, so I can review it.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
I think that's an interesting story to read. Now I'm curious to see how that plays out. I hope it's any good. Let me know when it's out, so I can review it.
lol, if you want I can send you what I have so far on a conversation here and you can. add ideas and suggestions if you wish?

YeshuasHeart

Sure, and I'm already done with my prologue. So I'll send it to you right now if you like.