Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Agentt

Thighs
Ahem, while this set up has been reviewed to prevent extreme unfairness; this game will be very unfair if you have bad luck.

It will be very unfair if you have bad luck...

I am currently inviting more players. You can still choose to be a spectator and watch the game in your own PM where you can discuss it with other spectators.

And of course, we are always looking for more substitutes, aka people who are able to play by replacing someone else in case of an emergency.

If you don't know what Forum Mafia is, check out Which is where we talk about non game related stuff which are somehow rekated to game and I also made a mistake of using it as a registration page for the first game ever. Don't mind that, just understand the concept.

The game shall start on 16th August 2022.

Here are the general rules of the game
0. The host has many powers. That includes creating, erasing or changing rules whenever situation demands.
5. Be rude or cocky or even try to be based and you will get a warning.
6. It is not allowed to delete your posts.
7. Editing can be done but only during a short window of 5 minutes only for purposes of fixing spelling mistakes

8. It is not allowed to discuss the game outside this thread and the relevant PMs.

9. Breaking of any of these rules will result in getting mod killed.

10. If you feel like someone broke a rule, inform me in your PMs.

11. You can also inform me if you don't want to play anymore and require a substitute.

Ahem, so specific rules of this game are as follows.
1. The day shall last for 48 hours and night shall last for 24 hours.
2. There are more than 20 roles involved in this game. A list of them shall be provided publicly on this thread. Out of those roles, a select few shall be given to you through the power of RNG.
3. It shall not be revealed what roles have been handed out publicly.
4. Mafia do not have a personal mafia chat, though they do know who other mafia members are.
5. A lot of roles given have something called Transformation. Transformation may change your alignment and abilities permanently when a specific condition is met. Information about that will only be disclosed when they activate.
6. Conditional voting is in place
7. You can submit your wills.
8. Hammering is in place.
9. Ties lead to lynching of everyone in tie.
10. Factional kills are not necessary.

The list of all roles shall be posted on the day of the game, along with each if your roles in a private PM with me.

*rings bell*
@Mellohwa @Zirrboy @Oreo @Anon2021 @Aaqil @Erys @Amok @Plus1 @Jailbreak571 @Aaqil

Any questions?

Player

Mello
Zirr
1+
Oreo
Aaqil
Erys
Jailbreak
Greenhexagon
RebelLion

Spec
RepresentingEnvy
Greyblob
Anon
Hasty

Last edited:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Oh, you don't know what will and conditional voting are, do you?
I was playing mafia with an among-us mindset. In conclusion, I didn't know what was happening 70% of the time when roles appeared.

Agentt

Thighs
I was playing mafia with an among-us mindset. In conclusion, I didn't know what was happening 70% of the time when roles appeared.
Wills is that you can write a will on your chat with me. This will be be released when you die.

Conditional voting is that you can vote like, "vote whoever votes me" or "vote whoever has most votes" or "vote to break the tie"

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Wills is that you can write a will on your chat with me. This will be be released when you die.

Conditional voting is that you can vote like, "vote whoever votes me" or "vote whoever has most votes" or "vote to break the tie"
Does the will thing have a limit?