Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Erys

Her Highness
Town lynched Agentt's clone D2 and the explosion killed three people.

Zone_Q11

6 Town.
2 Mafia.

If Agentt's clone FBI dies, it self-destruct.
And I assume Agentt's clone counts as Town?

How did a self-destruction take the lives of three people? Were those three voting his clone?

Aaqil

Cookies!

How did a self-destruction take the lives of three people? Were those three voting his clone?
The explosion killed what Agentt claims to be a "random" half of the town, :blob_cookie:

Erys

Her Highness

Agentt's clone is its own faction.

The self-destruction will kill random people.

Zone_Q11

I assume...

D1 ML 5v2
N1 No kill because Doc galore
D2 Agentt lynch -> 2 Town + 1 Mafia dead; 2v1

...something like this? If so, why would the Mafia suicide instead of trying to lynch one of the Town at D3?

Erys

Her Highness
I assume...

D1 ML 5v2
N1 No kill because Doc galore
D2 Agentt lynch -> 2 Town + 1 Mafia dead; 2v1

...something like this? If so, why would the Mafia suicide instead of trying to lynch one of the Town at D3?
Ga tau, tanya @Mellohwa coba.

Dia mafia.

Zone_Q11

The explosion killed what Agentt claims to be a "random" half of the town, :blob_cookie:
Agentt's clone is its own faction.

The self-destruction will kill random people.
...what the fuck? Okay, even if people still want to play this setup, why would people lynch the clone instead of playing normally?

I know y'all have enough braincells to play the game, so surely y'all also have enough of 'em to just "play normally" (i.e. town scumhunts while scum deepwolfs), right?

Erys

Her Highness
...what the fuck? Okay, even if people still want to play this setup, why would people lynch the clone instead of playing normally?

I know y'all have enough braincells to play the game, so surely y'all also have enough of 'em to just "play normally" (i.e. town scumhunts while scum deepwolfs), right?
The roles we get from the start are false.

It's the one revealed at death that is true.

Erys

Her Highness
The host admitted everything except that and the vote count is a lie.

Aaqil

Cookies!

*yawns*
So, you thought you were gonna play a open role madness, huh?
Well, guess again, you fool!
We are gonna play an open bastard game instead!

I originally had an isekai themed set up planned with over 20 roles. But since we don't have enough players and I wasn't ready to compromise; that is cancelled for now.

Fortunately, I had another set up just lying around.

Originally even this set up was meant to be more complicated and involved exactly 20 roles but since I didn't had enough time to review it for fairness, I decreased the complexity by a lot. Despair plebians and you wouldn't get to play as Family Doctor or Personal Nurse.

Ahem, this is a bastard game.
Bastard means that I, the GM, the God of the System, one of the many Lords of Scribblehub will lie to you.

The only truth you will receive from me is this post and the vote counts.

Everything else may or may not be a lie. This includes the roles you get from the PM you have with me.
For example, you could be a cop and I could tell you you are a doctor.

Here are the roles involved in this game. There can be multiple copies of a role.
A doctor in need is doctor indeed. You are the best type of doctor who has access to medical science.
Every night, choose a player. That person will be protected from the night kill(NK).
Having seen death and despair you now go an extra step to ensure the safety of your patients.
Not only do you protect them from any harm, you ensure they are alright by not allowing them to move from your bed.

Every night, choose a person. You protect them from night kills(NK). You also block them from visiting someone. This prevents both Night Kill and also prevents them from using their ability.
you do nothing. Homeopathy is a scam and I will not argue. Feel free to talk.

When you signed up for working in middle of nowhere, you thought you will live a relaxed life.

Instead, you realise there isn't a moment of rest here in these parts. People chop off their fingers every now and then, poisonous snakes are everywhere, you are the only one who can deliver a baby. And every few days someone comes with a cervical or a broken lumbar. People here don't understand that MBBS doesn't involve dental work but...there is no dentist nearby...not in a 3 kilometer radius.

Thankfully, internet still works and you are able to get certified courses in almost everything.

Every night, choose a person. You will be able to use their ability for the next night.

You don't really know what is happening but Rural Doctor seems to know what he is doing.
You are the best doctor out there. You are so good, you don't even have to be a doctor. You can just be part of the authorities and make healthcare expensive for everyone!

This role is only for the player named FBI.
FBI cannot be killed by Night Kill, but can be killed by lynching.
FBI need not vote or make the minimum 5 posts every day.
This role cannot win.

Can do one of the following and is decided by RNG.
If killed, kill half of town.
Or
If killed, prevent night kills for the following night.

Anyways, the rest is classic.
1.Day is 48 hours long and nights are 24 hr,
2. Hammer is in effect, wills are here, conditional voting is here.
3. Minimum 5 posts is needed. Without them you will get a warning. Getting 2 warning in succession results in mod killing.
4. Everyone has to vote but neither town nor mafia needs to kill if they don't wanna. No Exe is a option.
5. Mafia has a night only chat but the role they get may or may not be correct ones.
6. Tie leads to all lynch.
7. On death, the true roles are revealed.
I believe this should help clear some doubts, :blob_cookie:

Zone_Q11

The roles we get from the start are false.

It's the one revealed at death that is true.
The host admitted everything except that and the vote count is a lie.
Ah. So it's a bastard game of that degree.
...considering this is Agentt, I am not surprised at all.
I believe this should help clear some doubts, :blob_cookie:
Ah. Thank you. Let's see...
• Town Doc
• Town Doc + RB'er
• Town Vanilla
• Mafia Copycat
• Mafia Goon
• Neutral Night-Immune "Thing" that either kills or prevents kills

...yeah. Sounds like a nightmare of a setup, but it still doesn't explain why @Mellohwa threw the game.

Even if this is a bastard game, it is still something that people should play seriously.

...then again: Agentt is the host, so this does not exactly surprise me in the least.