Server Upgrade at 11PM MST

Tony

Staff member
I need to take the server down tonight at 11PM MST for a server upgrade. There's been a huge influx of new users today and the current server can't handle the extra users so I'll need to the upgrade the server. I apologize for the lag that the server has been experiencing today :sweating_profusely:

The upgrade will start at September 7th 11PM MST and will take approximately 20 minutes.

Thanks for joining Scribble Hub!

Novel_Fam

I need to take the server down tonight at 11PM MST for a server upgrade. There's been a huge influx of new users today and the current server can't handle the extra users so I'll need to the upgrade the server. I apologize for the lag that the server has been experiencing today :sweating_profusely:

The upgrade will start at September 7th 11PM MST and will take approximately 20 minutes.

Thanks for joining Scribble Hub!
Interesting…
It’s fine though as it would be 1 AM around my time ^^

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Congrats on the growth Tony! :blob_party: :blob_party: :blob_party: :blob_party:

Yeah, Webnovel f***ed themselves over. They introduced an update to their desktop website that requires people download their app to sign in, so a lot of authors and readers are sick of it and here we are
oh wow, thats.... foot meet howitzer levels of stupidity right there.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
There's been a huge influx of new users today
you're welcome
Yeah, Webnovel f***ed themselves over. They introduced an update to their desktop website that requires people download their app to sign in, so a lot of authors and readers are sick of it and here we are
nah its probably just because im awesome and people naturally flock to me. But good theory

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist • African Warlord
nah its probably just because im awesome and people naturally flock to me. But good theory
Without you, I'm just space dust. Even literal feces is far more beneficial than me as they can be used as fertilizers. Myself? literally nothing. Thank you for existing and give me a riason d'etre.

Jokes aside, am happy that the server is getting upgrades. Can't wait to disappoint more people like how I disappoint my parents.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Woot! That's delightful news!

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
I just want to say thank you for your hard work. :blob_cookie:

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Well time to welcome more Tosh I guess

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
They really did fcked themselves over. They cut the chapters in half and ask the readers to download the app if they want to read more

HappyVainGlory

They really did fcked themselves over. They cut the chapters in half and ask the readers to download the app if they want to read more
For real. Woke up this morning and was so confused. Readers already furious.