Truth about Virginity

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_reach: You can "repair" the hymen via surgery. Is practiced a lot in the Middle East.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I think if a girl rides horses a hell of a lot, it can naturally tear the hymen due to the physical movement and wear. At least, i remember reading that somewhere.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Actually the common misconception here is that women bleed when they hymen breaks, no they do not. They bleed because of the size of the genitilia, and the rough sexual movements.

Wait What!!!!

so this whole time when I watch a certain hentai vid it wasn't the hymen?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Nope, it's from the unfamiliarity.

I always hated when the blood gets mixed with other fluids so I stopped watching hetero hentai after finding this out. YURI ALL THE WAY!!

I really don't get what's supposed to be erotic about your partner bleeding (outside of intentional BDSM fiction)... It's just plain body horror to me.

And all hail the great goddess, Yuri! :blob_party:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I really don't get what's supposed to be erotic about your partner bleeding
What most women don't get is that after they bleed they should take the blood by their fingers and make a war paint across their war face to scare the partner and dominate the relationship. Smell the blood; drink the blood; absorb the blood; devour the pain. Show your dominance. You own his cock. You bleed on it for territory. No women may ever be allowed to lay glance on your property. Smear it over your partner. Paint him red. Make him yours. Make him mine.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I really don't get what's supposed to be erotic about your partner bleeding (outside of intentional BDSM fiction)... It's just plain body horror to me.

In many cultures, it's considered a sign of marriage consummation and not for sexual gratification. In some Hispanic cultures, for example, they used to display the sheets out the bridal window. Barbaric and embarrassing. Some of the historical CN novels I read include a handkerchief that the bride needs to produce to the queen, etc as well.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
What most women don't get is that after they bleed they should take the blood by their fingers and make a war paint across their war face to scare the partner and dominate the relationship. Smell the blood; drink the blood; absorb the blood; devour the pain. Show your dominance. You own his cock. You bleed on it for territory. No women may ever be allowed to lay glance on your property. Smear it over your partner. Paint him red. Make him yours. Make him mine.

Who says that doesn't happen? *bemused smile*

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
In many cultures, it's considered a sign of marriage consummation and not for sexual gratification. In some Hispanic cultures, for example, they used to display the sheets out the bridal window. Barbaric and embarrassing. Some of the historical CN novels I read include a handkerchief that the bride needs to produce to the queen, etc as well.

I know about that, but there are genuinely works out there that include a focus on the blood spilling during the act, intended to be erotic for the audience. They don't have to be in an ancient setting either.

BenJepheneT

I know about that, but there are genuinely works out there that include a focus on the blood spilling during the act, intended to be erotic for the audience. They don't have to be in an ancient setting either.
It was erotic, but I don't think it was intended. Wait, what do you mean it's just me-

Kalesterine

Some hentai depicts the blood as erotic which is plain disgusting. Other than that, the authors love making all the men old and smelly??? Are the men supposed to be representing the reader?? I dont get it.

Yuri is way better.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Other than that, the authors love making all the men old and smelly??? Are the men supposed to be representing the reader?? I dont get it.
My guess would be that the author is trying to suggest that if an old and smelly man can have sex with the girl, surely you can too. Makes it a lot easier to self-insert. And if the reader happens to be old and smelly, not a problem.
If they actually used a handsome guy instead, it's harder to relate, and their intended audience is a guy anyways, who wouldn't care about how handsome the dude is. That would just incite jealousy.

BenJepheneT

My guess would be that the author is trying to suggest that if an old and smelly man can have sex with the girl, surely you can too. Makes it a lot easier to self-insert. And if the reader happens to be old and smelly, not a problem.
If they actually used a handsome guy instead, it's harder to relate, and their intended audience is a guy anyways, who wouldn't care about how handsome the dude is. That would just incite jealousy.
From personal experience putting old stinky men on a story doesn't make me relate, it just makes me sad.

Kalesterine

😔 too bad I'm a woman and I'd want a threesome instead.

tak

I've read the bleed thing for plot purpose, not for erotic.
fake marriage, family suspicious. they know their family have hidden camera in the bedroom so they fake doing it. Camera angle blindshot, blood, yada yada.
The family's little sister take the wife to a spa, and secretly search & find an injury on the wife body. Near the thigh. The source of the "virgin blood" thing.
The family now have confirmation that they're in fake marriage, but the family ship them