AI Art Game (Last one to post a new image wins)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
listen, i have a competitive personality, so lets end this thread here so i can win. Otherwise, yall will see a side of my self even those in NUF feared and dared not offend
You don't win unless the post has a new image 😝

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
So i used just my username as a prompt on StarryAI and it's accurate in a sense. Looked better before it added the shit outside the middle part

1663067117185.png

The one from nightcafe was just wrong so imma retry it with different styles.

Take two of starryai cause nightcafe ain't doing well
1663067479597.png

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

... I dunno what's that white thing coming out of the ear (?), but the rest actually resembles me a bit tbh~
I think it's a face mask, which is odd because I have no idea where the AI got that from.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Rakitan, I present whatever this is, :blob_cookie:

Attachments

• A lovely mother whose probably about to cry.png
    A lovely mother whose probably about to cry.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 23

K5Rakitan

I am confused, what in the world is any of this? :blob_no: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
I think of it like a telephone game. There's you, there's the words you say, there's how others interpret the words you say, there's what sticks in their memories, there's how others would describe you to someone else, and now there's an AI at the end deciding what to do with that stuff.

Healthy Miscommunication | Psychology Today

"Old" didn't even make it into your prompt, but somehow that's what got spit out.

Aaqil

Cookies!
I think of it like a telephone game. There's you, there's the words you say, there's how others interpret the words you say, there's what sticks in their memories, there's how others would describe you to someone else, and now there's an AI at the end deciding what to do with that stuff.

Healthy Miscommunication | Psychology Today

"Old" didn't even make it into your prompt, but somehow that's what got spit out.
Weird, all of it, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie: