Which one of you brats did this...

Agentt

Thighs
So, the email I have for the @FBI account is something I call my business account.

Even the mail id itself says it is a highly professional email id, it quite literally has the words "highly professional" on it.

Today I decided to login into it and realized I had forgotten what my email id was other than the fact it had the words "highly" and "professional" on it. The spelling of profesional was most likely wrong..

Anyways, so I clicked on "Forgot email?"

And it asked me what my username was.

So I typed in my username, Agent T.

And I discovered something...

Something which wasn't my email id.

Apparently, one of you little shitlings have an email id under the username Agent T which is named [email protected]

What kind of stalker are you that you felt the need to have an email id with my username??

I am not even angry; I am just disappointed you are getting satisfied by having an email id similar to me instead of actually telling me how much you love me. After all, I love yanderes.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
google accounts suck. I recommend searching for a more privacy-respecting email provider that allows the use of mail clients. Just saying

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)🍿

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
So, the email I have for the @FBI account is something I call my business account.

Even the mail id itself says it is a highly professional email id, it quite literally has the words "highly professional" on it.

Today I decided to login into it and realized I had forgotten what my email id was other than the fact it had the words "highly" and "professional" on it. The spelling of profesional was most likely wrong..

Anyways, so I clicked on "Forgot email?"

And it asked me what my username was.

So I typed in my username, Agent T.

And I discovered something...

Something which wasn't my email id.

Apparently, one of you little shitlings have an email id under the username Agent T which is named [email protected]

What kind of stalker are you that you felt the need to have an email id with my username??

I am not even angry; I am just disappointed you are getting satisfied by having an email id similar to me instead of actually telling me how much you love me. After all, I love yanderes.

Why not ask your friends at the @NSA?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Why not ask your friends at the @NSA?
Neighboring Smut Association? Agentt is just cute bait. Not mature enough to make NSA move.