Which one of you brats did this...

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
Agent is not that unique of a word, you're not the special one here.
including you, I'met 4 people using that internet name handle.

just get creative.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
What about Agentt specifically with sh as a suffix?
somewhere across the globe, a Bolivian kid is malding, seething and crying because he thought he was a genius for coming up with the name BenJepheneT but didn't know someone else struck that lightning in a bottle half a decade ago.

there's 7 billion dickwads on the planet and counting, Agentt. unless you had a seizure on your keyboard, it's entirely possible someone came up with that name.

if you really want the address, there's always agenttsh1, agenttsh2, agenttsh3...

Agentt

Thighs
somewhere across the globe, a Bolivian kid is malding, seething and crying because he thought he was a genius for coming up with the name BenJepheneT but didn't know someone else struck that lightning in a bottle half a decade ago.

there's 7 billion dickwads on the planet and counting, Agentt. unless you had a seizure on your keyboard, it's entirely possible someone came up with that name.

if you really want the address, there's always agenttsh1, agenttsh2, agenttsh3...
Yeah, it just feels odd that it has sh at the end of it
But yeah, making that email, I had to put so many "." And "_" there just because someone out there already took it first